scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

On The Fence About This HO Game

[Post New]by scotcat on Oct 8, 08 5:32 AM
Ok, I played the hour demo. It seemed like a game for pre-teens. Pretty easy so far. Many scenes I didn't even look at the list of HO's because I could tell from the picture which items looked out of place. Never used a hint. Figuring out the scene to scene tasks was pretty easy also.

Does the game get any harder or pretty much stay the same as the one hour I played?
Exactly how long is it? How many hours did it take you to finish? Looks like it might be 2 hours long.
It doesn't look like there is much replay value.

Not a bad game, but not very challenging. I can't give it a or a So, uhmmm, where does that leave my finger?

BTW...... ran into TWO crowbars just in the demo.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

On The Fence About This HO Game

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 8, 08 7:09 AM
scotcat wrote:Ok, I played the hour demo. It seemed like a game for pre-teens. Pretty easy so far. Many scenes I didn't even look at the list of HO's because I could tell from the picture which items looked out of place. Never used a hint. Figuring out the scene to scene tasks was pretty easy also.

Does the game get any harder or pretty much stay the same as the one hour I played?
Exactly how long is it? How many hours did it take you to finish? Looks like it might be 2 hours long.
It doesn't look like there is much replay value.

Not a bad game, but not very challenging. I can't give it a or a So, uhmmm, where does that leave my finger?

BTW...... ran into TWO crowbars just in the demo.

LMAO! It is pretty easy, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. As par for the course, it is short- 2 to3 hours depending on your speed. I will play it again

Go to: