I am sooo stuck with the drunk goblin in the wine cellar !

[Post New]by Piper38 on Feb 20, 10 3:08 PM
Whatr is with the sledge hammer, rope and pulley. I have hit about everything and am ready to hammer the game. It is probably so simple I should go back to start. Brain freeze Help please!

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:I am sooo stuck with the drunk goblin in the wine cellar !

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 20, 10 3:10 PM
You've got the rope on the pulley and tied to the cellar door and the barrels, yes?

Hit the barrel support

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

I am sooo stuck with the drunk goblin in the wine cellar !

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 20, 10 3:12 PM
Piper38 wrote:Whatr is with the sledge hammer, rope and pulley. I have hit about everything and am ready to hammer the game. It is probably so simple I should go back to start. Brain freeze Help please!

First you have to find a tap, attach it to the wine cask, fill up the wine bottle and give it to the goblin. Then you should be able to attach the rope to the pulley. You have to get your cursor on a particular spot on the pulley so it may take a few tries. Then use the sledge hammer on the cask.

[Post New]by mizzrb35 on Feb 20, 10 10:23 PM
how do you get the tap for the wine. I cant seem to figure it out . Do i find the tap in another room?

[Post New]by Melissa564 on Feb 20, 10 11:58 PM
I have put my cursor in every position and it will not take the rope on the pully!!! Driving me crazy.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 21, 10 5:40 AM
mizzrb35 wrote:how do you get the tap for the wine. I cant seem to figure it out . Do i find the tap in another room?

The tap is toward the right in the wine cellar.

[Post New]by nan92399 on Feb 21, 10 10:49 AM
everytime i put the bottle under the tap a message comes up that I don't want to collaspe the wine casket yet! Also, the rope will not go the pulley

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Feb 21, 10 10:58 AM
You need to hit the tap with the bottle, then you can fill it and give it to the goblin.

[Post New]by nan92399 on Feb 21, 10 12:02 PM
Thank you!! It worked!

Go to: