Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 23, 16 12:44 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 6:36:51 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by kroller03 on Jul 23, 16 1:30 AM
So I downloaded the Demo, got to the Hermits cabin and tried to use that tweezer thing with the door instead of the axe. The item disappeared. Now I can not undo the booby trap in the basement chest. So I can not continue with the game. This game is already glitched.

Ilkie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Ilkie on Jul 23, 16 3:11 AM
Game won't open. keep getting "access error" message. I have a new computer, running Windows 10.

LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LKlimo on Jul 23, 16 4:15 AM
In the first HO scene, game locks up, an access violation appears and I have to use the task manager to close the game. And, of course, I purchased it because I played the demo for a short time and liked it. This needs to be fixed! Running Windows 7 and haven't had any problems before this one.

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 4:16:23 AM PST

Cr1s
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Cr1s on Jul 23, 16 4:21 AM
LKlimo wrote:In the first HO scene, game locks up, an access violation appears and I have to use the task manager to close the game. And, of course, I purchased it because I played the demo for a short time and liked it. This needs to be fixed! Running Windows 7 and haven't had any problems before this one.

Same problem here. I managed to finish the HO scene by playing the pair alternative.

LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LKlimo on Jul 23, 16 4:30 AM
"Same problem here. I managed to finish the HO scene by playing the pair alternative."

Thanks, Cris! I'll try it!

[Post New]by vivking48 on Jul 23, 16 5:27 AM
I got to the basement of the hermit's cabin and unable to open the box as I no longer have the file in my inventory.

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on Jul 23, 16 5:44 AM
I have the same problem with opening the box. I tried to use the nail file to open the door of the hermit's cabin. It disappeared from my inventory and I no longer have it to open the box. I am blocked.

Playing on a Mac.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jul 23, 16 6:36 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgLianorm

RevRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by RevRose on Jul 23, 16 7:40 AM
No way to continue the demo. As others have said, the nail file disappears if you use it to try and open the door of the hermit's hut. The devs need to be notified asap so they can fix. Playing on PC with Windows 10 which as far as I can see makes no difference at all to this particular bug.

Will not be purchasing until this bug is fixed.

PC is fully up to date.

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 11:06:53 AM PST

ARETHORN
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ARETHORN on Jul 23, 16 7:51 AM
Cant complete demo as i am stuck on the booby trapped chest as i tried to use the nail files to open cabin door and they dissappeared from inventory . This is definately a bug and nothing to do with which version of windows you are using . This needs sorted ASAP as this is a no purchase until bug sorted !!!!!!!

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Jul 23, 16 8:00 AM
Got to tree and tried to play HO scene and got an access violation and had to go to task manager to get un frozen. I went back in and played the pairs scene, got a few paired up and tried to use hint and was booted out to beginning, where you buy game or check the forums. I tried again same thing happened in sentence above. I have windows 10 After reading forums, I am convinced there is a glitch. Can't go any further.

djones6254
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by djones6254 on Jul 23, 16 8:17 AM
I got to the hermit cabin and tried to use my file kit on the door instead of the ax...it disappeared. Now I can't disarm the booby trap in the basement. Is there a fix for this or do I have to start the game over again? Why wasn't this problem caught before the game was launched???

LEOTA26
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by LEOTA26 on Jul 23, 16 8:18 AM
I have played through a few times and haven't had any of the above tech issues. I even tried to use the lockpick tools on the door instead of the axe and the game would not let me do it ( it gave me that wonky sound to tell me I was wrong) and they went back into my inventory.

I am using Windows 10 on a few months old HP laptop. I know I just had a system update since my PC tells me when one is available. I know we all hate to hear it, but maybe you guys need to check for updates.

djones6254
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by djones6254 on Jul 23, 16 8:41 AM
djones6254 wrote:I got to the hermit cabin and tried to use my file kit on the door instead of the ax...it disappeared. Now I can't disarm the booby trap in the basement. Is there a fix for this or do I have to start the game over again? Why wasn't this problem caught before the game was launched???
The game has glitches!!! It doesn't have anything to do with your operating system as PC and MAC are both having the same issue in the same part of the game. This should have been caught before the game was offered for purchase!!!

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 8:46:54 AM PST

JennyPerry
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by JennyPerry on Jul 23, 16 9:08 AM

Game won't open. keep getting "access error" message. I am, running Windows 10.

Same as Ilkie ..

I uninstalled & re installed with no success . And I paid upfront too ..

MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on Jul 23, 16 10:52 AM
Well I have had a different problem, in the HOP scene where you open the toolbox with the three dials it froze up and I lost my cursor, and I was really enjoying the game and now was getting set to buy it, I have Windows 10 on an Alienware game computer, I had to shut down to get out of the game, I want to play it, I wonder if there will be fixes for these bugs.

[Post New]by Khan_Palace on Jul 23, 16 11:38 AM
JennyPerry wrote:
Game won't open. keep getting "access error" message. I am, running Windows 10.

Same as Ilkie ..

I uninstalled & re installed with no success . And I paid upfront too ..

I am getting the same message as well, uninstalled and reinstalled too.

Mrs2lots1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Mrs2lots1 on Jul 23, 16 11:40 AM
LEOTA26 wrote:I have played through a few times and haven't had any of the above tech issues. I even tried to use the lockpick tools on the door instead of the axe and the game would not let me do it ( it gave me that wonky sound to tell me I was wrong) and they went back into my inventory.

I am using Windows 10 on a few months old HP laptop. I know I just had a system update since my PC tells me when one is available. I know we all hate to hear it, but maybe you guys need to check for updates.

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Jul 23, 16 12:08 PM
Windows 10 program stopped working just as the tree fell across the gap.

Go to: