Error update message?

[Post New]by Alisonbeever on Jul 23, 16 7:23 AM
I play on an iPad, and as far as I know there is no update for mobile devices/iPads, just for PCs at the moment. However, I am being blocked from visiting several friends and followers with a message saying that I am not able to visit their sites until I have upgraded my game. Any advice please, or is this just another gremlin?

Re:Error update message?

[Post New]by bbpizazz on Jul 23, 16 7:42 AM
I was wondering the same thing. Just got the same message. I'm afraid to get the upgrade since the two previous upgrades would not allow the game to load for me.

[Post New]by Cillaannp on Jul 23, 16 12:15 PM
This is what is happening to me as well. I don't know how to fix it. Do you?

[Post New]by Alisonbeever on Jul 23, 16 1:12 PM
Have not found a solution yet....and error message seems to be coming up more frequently. Help please!

Jillmore
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Jillmore on Jul 23, 16 1:27 PM
This is happening to me too, as far as I can see, there is no upgrades to be done

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jul 24, 16 10:55 AM
Hi everyone!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

This error is most likely occurring because the friends that you're visiting may have an older version of the game installed. If you haven't done so already, please double-check to make sure you have the latest version of the game. Any available updates would be in the Updates section of the App Store. To confirm that you have the latest version, go to the gear icon, and then Credits. The version will be listed as Sunken Secrets v. 1.7.6.484 if you have the latest version installed.

We've also forwarded this issue to the appropriate teams so they can investigate further.

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please feel free to post in the technical issues thread so that all of the reports of this issue can be tracked more easily in one thread.

The link to the technical thread can be found below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgGlithui

Edited to add information

Edited on 07/24/2016 at 11:12:45 AM PST

Go to: