I can't play found offline any more?

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

Re:found hidden object

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Jul 23, 16 8:28 AM
terrie....

We haven't been able to play offline for abut 2 years now......

[Post New]by BigJackBrown on Jul 24, 16 4:10 AM
@ trixiebubbles, that's correct. I didn't know the offline version still existed for some. When I logged on to the game yesterday morning, however, I saw the old scene of the airplane crashing, distress call et al, had returned. I used to have this only in the offline version.

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Jul 25, 16 7:51 AM
BJB

I believe there is only 1 version of the executable and that it resides on your computer.......The difference now is the game checks to see if you are connected to the server.....and I've always had the crash scene when I don't click through it...

Trixie

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Jul 25, 16 8:39 AM
I don't remember losing that scene either. (Just when I was fast at clicking - well, every day but I was the cause)

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Aug 5, 16 5:25 PM
BigJackBrown wrote:@ trixiebubbles, that's correct. I didn't know the offline version still existed for some. When I logged on to the game yesterday morning, however, I saw the old scene of the airplane crashing, distress call et al, had returned. I used to have this only in the offline version.

Something must of reset, you can go to options and click to not see that screen. Yours must of reset to view it on startup. Hope this helps

[Post New]by BigJackBrown on Aug 11, 16 9:05 PM
@SandyCane, you're quite correct. I checked my game settings again and realized I must have inadvertently checked the <Show Intro> button. After unchecking this button, the intro scene no longer comes up.

BJB

Go to: