Matching picture challenge

[Post New]by debgames on Jul 23, 16 11:55 AM
How do you keep the pictures showing--what makes them blank out before you have all of them up?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Matching picture challenge

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 23, 16 4:27 PM
Welcome to the pond!

I don't currently have the game on my computer but is what you're talking about the puzzle where you have to rotate the picture pieces in until everything fits? If I remember it correctly you have to click until all the pieces are aligned at one time and the picture is different each time you play it. It's one of 3 different images each time so if you play it a few times eventually you'll figure out what the pattern is for each picture. Don't remember if it was timed or not. If the picture is disappearing on you at some point maybe that's what it is, a timer expiring?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Matching picture challenge

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 26, 16 11:04 AM
Currently replaying - I think you must mean the picture puzzle in the challenge mode. That one took me a lot of tries to figure it out but it's a memory flip cards game. You make a match in a square to uncover a colored picture. Then you have to guess where the copy of this picture is in the other squares by matching elsewhere. If you get it right both pictures light up and disappear from the board. If you don't uncover the mate of the currently showing picture both squares cover back up. Your goal is to uncover all the pairs of pictures before the 2 minutes is up. Hope that helps.

Go to: