Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

Blue chests!!!

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Jul 23, 16 2:28 PM
Although I had all of my last 4 pets, I waited to feed them. Yesterday I read something about them giving us loads of items. I sent out my Rainbow Dragon and got an iron chest. I was so bummed. Well 24 hours later I decided to try this once more time and sent out the little wooly guy. I got my very first blue chest and was so flabbergasted at my haul, I never did jot down all that came my way! I am certain I must have read about this through the months, but never thought I would actually make it this far, so I just had to share. Too bad these guys need to sleep for so darn long though.....<g>

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Blue chests!!!

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 23, 16 3:14 PM
I have been lucky getting blue chests by feeding the two dragons and wooly paw in the dark portal where the chest is. As for the sea serpent I get a blue chest if I feed him at Mirror Lake.

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 4:57:09 PM PST

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Jul 23, 16 3:25 PM
What are Blue Chests?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 23, 16 3:37 PM
They are what you get from feeding the special pets you get only when reaching level 69.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 23, 16 4:20 PM
The blue chests contain 10 items!

My darling little Wooly Paws just brought me back a blue chest filled with nothing but airship items, which is such a help with the daily quests.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jul 23, 16 4:47 PM
TiramaSue wrote:The blue chests contain 10 items!

My darling little Wooly Paws just brought me back a blue chest filled with nothing but airship items, which is such a help with the daily quests.

That is for me their main purpose.
In fact I have a sliding scale of irritation! Platinum chests - a perfect 10 so no irritation; gold chests - a satisfactory 8; silver chests - a so-so 5; rusty/iron chests - a disappointing 1 1/2; and the dreaded wooden chest - a big fat 0!
The Rainbow Serpent has supplied me with wood at several localities including the Dark Portal so really nothing is sacred in this game!

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 4:48:29 PM PST

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Jul 23, 16 7:35 PM
I followed someone's good fortune and tried the Rainbow Dragon at the Dark Portal to no avail.

I liked the haul of airship items! That was a pleasant surprise. Wooly will be finished in 2+ hours so perhaps I will try him elsewhere or perhaps I will try someone new.

VEEBEE43
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by VEEBEE43 on Jul 23, 16 7:45 PM
I am on level 71 and haven't seen any thing on these exclusive pets ......haw do you get them..

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 23, 16 7:56 PM
VEEBEE43 wrote:I am on level 71 and haven't seen any thing on these exclusive pets ......haw do you get them..

Secure 50 Destiny Keys from doing side quests....
Craft Keys of Fate -- costs 50 destiny keys + 2000 coin (and some stamps)
Use Keys of Fate to open Ghostly Chest.....
Out will pop the first pet --- Rainbow Dragon.....

There will then be 3 pets remaining in the Chest along with Exclusive Food.....

After you get the Rainbow Dragon....... the exclusive food will start to drop from the sky as you complete an HOS......you will be sorely tempted to feed the lil darlin' cuz after all, he only uses 1 bag of that food.....DON'T DO IT!!!!!

People who have fed one or more of the exclusive pets, have reported getting exclusive food for their crafted Keys of Fate when opening the Ghostly Chest on subsequent visits.....
If you wait to feed the pets AFTER you get them ALL.....you will have tons of food (I had at least 36 bags), and you most likely will get them all from the Chest without ending up with exclusive food first.

VEEBEE43
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by VEEBEE43 on Jul 23, 16 8:47 PM
Thanks so much ...got the keys but now I can't find the chest....I don't know how I missed this one....what am I missing....sorry

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 23, 16 8:55 PM
VEEBEE43 wrote:Thanks so much ...got the keys but now I can't find the chest....I don't know how I missed this one....what am I missing....sorry

Go to the Dark Tower.....enter the Dark Tower Hall behind Anabel
Click on the door above the Iron Knight -- you will be in the Guest Room
There are 2 doors at the top of the stairs -- select the one on the RIGHT
You will be in the Laboratory.......
Click on the hole in the floor below the Alchemic Converter -- that will take you to the Dark Portal

The Ghostly Chest is just below the portal opening -- at the top of the steps.

Edited on 07/23/2016 at 8:56:31 PM PST

VEEBEE43
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by VEEBEE43 on Jul 23, 16 9:08 PM
Okay....I've got it....I had gone through all of these and clicked on every trunk I had seen...EXCEPT that one...thank you..thank you ..thank you?

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jul 23, 16 9:19 PM
wow. Thanks. I had never thought of this. I just have been gathering the destiny keys and not knowing what to do with them.. Guess I really need to check the forum more often! And I completely forgot about the ghostly chest after first opening it.

Go to: