Shure Wood Forest

[Post New]by Susiebuilder on Feb 21, 10 8:24 AM
I just can't figure out how to pass this level. I just keep going broke no matter what different things I try, any advice?

Re:Shure Wood Forest

[Post New]by Geniewhizz on Oct 2, 10 7:50 AM
Me too.

For the people who have finished....Any advice would be really useful!?

[Post New]by MommaJen536 on Oct 4, 10 7:11 AM
I love this game. It's one of the few that I can play over and over and still enjoy. I don't really have any specific tips for shure wood, just a general one that might help. First thing go to the loan shark and max out the loan. Then go up grade everything at least once, expecially your potion maker, warehouse and spells. I would even go so far as to do all the spells, or at least the first three. I highly recommend the spy mole too. And don't forget to hire him each day. Then go max out all the ingrediants that you can. If you have any money left get another upgrade or put the extra into research, but no more than 100 beans at the most. Do not put anything in marketing. The first day you probably won't have any sales, or very little. With in a day or two you should go bankrupt and the FG will pay off your debt, but you get to keep everything you've bought so far including supplies. After that play smart, marketing marketing marketing, supplies then research. Once you have enough surplus money and start using goons use the flying carpet or giant baby (can't remember which one is in that town) first. And use the Oh Hush spell like it's your best friend. If there are too many pop ups to keep up with, just focus on one competitor at a time. Hope that helps. =)

[Post New]by QueenofScots on Oct 4, 10 11:54 PM
I had several attempts at this before managing to crack it. As well a s what the poster above has written, I would add, concentrate first on putting your rivals out of business (then the money starts flowing in) and check your prices daily - your competitors change theirs, so you need to make sure you are cheaper than they are.
I found the night imps or brainwashing the best forms of marketing. And to close down your competitors, simply dump a big baby goon right on thier door, and watch the people flood into your store.
Before doing this, best to make sure you have a top grade potion maker, and decent entertainment tho, as they will be queueing out the door.

Go to: