[Post New]by stimse on Feb 21, 10 8:35 AM
are there any game similar to 4 elements

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

Re:similar to 4 elements

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Feb 21, 10 7:10 PM
Mm yes. I'm interested in the responses you get. I don't know of games like it so.....

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 21, 10 7:14 PM
You mean the drag-to-match-items type?

Gemstone Castle (which is a totally addictive, low-budget game which I've only seen at on-line arcade sites)
Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia
and.... uh... Hm. I think there was one other here at Big Fish, but I can't remember offhand hehe

Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on Feb 21, 10 7:14 PM
Hey! You already asked this question. Didn't you see what people said? Wait, do you have any questions about the forum?

Anyway, here's what they suggested:

Cradle of Persia
Ancient Quest of Saqqarah
Paradise Quest

And someone said that 4 Element TWO is due out this fall. I know, that's a long way away.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 21, 10 7:17 PM
I've only tried one of the three games you've mentioned, Chex, but Paradise Quest is a switching-items match 3, not a drag-to-match game. I think? Am I misremembering?

EDIT: And stimse, here is a link to the first post you made about this:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/80798.page#1487324

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 7:18:47 PM PST

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Feb 21, 10 8:07 PM
Chexmixmonet wrote:And someone said that 4 Element TWO is due out this fall. I know, that's a long way away.

A long wait but good news. I'm sure it will be worth it!

Other than the game's previously mentioned, I think Season Match is a bit like 4 Elements.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 21, 10 8:21 PM
Oh, that looks like fun! Thank you, Tailteann

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

similar to 4 elements

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 21, 10 8:55 PM
stimse wrote:are there any game similar to 4 elements

Jewels of Cleoparta and Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries Game are two games that have similar game play action. You make your way through a path my clicking on groups of like tiles.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 02/22/2010 at 4:55:30 PM PST

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by auntann11 on Feb 21, 10 9:00 PM
elements 2 is due out this fall

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

similar to 4 elements

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 16, 10 3:24 AM
What Lizzie K said, Jewels of Cleopatra 1 and 2, and Lamp of Aladdin. Happy Gaming!!!! TMann

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,293 Posts

[Post New]by catscat on Apr 16, 10 8:27 PM
If you are up for a real challenge in a match 3, try The Da Vinci Code! I didn't see much in the way of comments on it here, but that may be because at about the same time it came out, there were several other Da Vinci games released. Initially you won't get far without losing a life, but you will get addicted. And if you were among the few who didn't see the movie or read the book, you actually get most of the story through this game. Definitely play the story mode and read the story. It comes in very small bits so as to not interrupt your play. It will take a long time to complete and gets harder as you go. More than worth the money. I mostly play IHOGS and large file, but this was one game that 1st got me to looking for games online where I eventually found BFG Also this one you should keep the volume on, at least till you get used to the game because otherwise that cop is going to catch you and you won't even hear him coming.

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,293 Posts

[Post New]by catscat on Apr 16, 10 8:33 PM
Sorry, but in the above, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Penny and although I am but a lowly sea anemone with but a few posts, I have always spied on and relied on the forums here. I just don't talk much cause I'm a bit shy.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 21, 10 9:27 PM
Thanks for the suggestion about Da Vinci Code. I'm replaying 4 Elements and will give the demo of Da Vinci a try after that.

glorific
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by glorific on Jun 1, 11 2:07 PM
Have you tried Cave Quest. It's similar and a lot of fun.. I've played ti 3 times.

similar to 4 elements

[Post New]by pritanio on Jun 15, 11 4:01 PM

I thought 4 Elements had a very familiar sound track and feel to it. Both it and Call of Atlantis are designed by, what appears to be, a Russian / Eastern European team. Igor and Dmitri Bukhman are listed in the credits for both games.

I still go back to Call of Atlantis occasionally. :-)

Enjoy!

[Post New]by Smillyds on Sep 17, 12 4:57 AM
Hello venice is the similar game as 4 elements 1 - 2
I am looking for more like this games.

[Post New]by ImDharma on Jul 26, 13 10:28 PM
Thank you all so much. Your responses have helped me tremendously. I have been looking and looking for a game that I played once, wrote it down, lost it and could not find it anywhere. Finally I came across 4 Elements which is very similar. Will try the other games suggested. So far have not found the exact game I played before which I really liked. Like I said, it is similar in that you drag and match to move flow along path to destination. However, it didn't have a story line, just playing the game boards. If anyone knows of this I would be thrilled.

[Post New]by crazysquaw on Aug 4, 13 12:30 PM
does anyone know if a "4 elements 3' be coming out and when?

dandunte
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dandunte on Feb 1, 14 2:44 PM
ImDharma wrote:Thank you all so much. Your responses have helped me tremendously. I have been looking and looking for a game that I played once, wrote it down, lost it and could not find it anywhere. Finally I came across 4 Elements which is very similar. Will try the other games suggested. So far have not found the exact game I played before which I really liked. Like I said, it is similar in that you drag and match to move flow along path to destination. However, it didn't have a story line, just playing the game boards. If anyone knows of this I would be thrilled.

Hi I have been looking for the same game as you are talking about I think. You cleared a path for the water and you are trying to get it to a tree. Does it sound like that? I wish I could find it.

Go to: