Ladder

[Post New]by KEVINAMANDA1 on Feb 21, 10 8:52 AM
When I took the ladder and placed it in the inventory I received an error on the screen. Now the ladder is not in my inventory and not in the room any more. Did this happen to anyone else?

Re:Ladder

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Feb 21, 10 9:03 AM
Hi KevinAmanda

You are not alone with this glitch. We suspect that it is a problem with the actual process of downloading whereby a glitch has occured during this process rather than a bug in the game, as other players don't seem to have the same problem.

We are investigating this but meanwhile, it may be a good idea to re-download the game so that you should get a 'clean' download. However, if you try this, please don't then use a saved game that you created after you downloaded the original full version or you will reintroduce the same problem.

I hope this solves it but I will let you know if I find out anything else that might help as soon as I can.

Karen
Arberth Studios

k1aty
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by k1aty on Feb 21, 10 9:09 AM
the same thing has happend to me but in the bedroom with the tracing paper and crayons....

bplh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bplh on Feb 21, 10 9:44 AM
I have the same problem with the ladder. I picked it up and it disappeared from the room, but is not in my inventory. It took me 7 hours to download the purchased game, so I do not relish having to download again to have the same thing happen with other objects eg drayons and paper. Please issue a fix, and I'll try again when ALL is fixed. - shame, because it looks like a good game.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Feb 21, 10 11:07 AM
Hi All

To all of you who have downloaded the trial version of Rhiannon but are getting stuck when you try to use a save from the trial version to continue your quest - we are working on a better solution but for now, we are pretty certain that the problem is in the saves from the trial. If you start again with a new game, you shouldn't have the same problems with items not going into your inventory.

Please accept my apologies for this. Being a gamer myself, I know how frustrating it is to have to do part of a game over again, but this is the best solution until we can update Big Fish with a new version of the trial.

Karen

Go to: