nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

SALAD BAR

[Post New]by nennie on Feb 21, 10 9:40 AM
Can anyone help I can't get the customer to the salad bar? I've read all the tips....help!!!!!

lonnajo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:SALAD BAR

[Post New]by lonnajo on Feb 21, 10 1:42 PM
I had that problem at first. You have to take them to the very top right corner & let them go. If anything they might want is empty they won't stay. You also have to wait until the first group is finished & back at their table before you can put another group there.

mizzmm
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
435 Posts

[Post New]by mizzmm on Feb 21, 10 2:51 PM
you do not have to wait until the other group
is finished. just make sure they moved atleast
once to the left.

KathyPW11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by KathyPW11 on Mar 2, 10 1:31 PM
I have played all of the "Diner Dash" games and know how these extra foods work, but I cannot get Flo to pick up anything from the Salad Bar. Unlike the other games where the customers just get miffed that they haven't received the extra foods, these ladies hold on and finally leave without the salad.

How the heck do I get the salad bar to work?!?

mizzmm
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
435 Posts

[Post New]by mizzmm on Mar 2, 10 2:27 PM
flo does not pick up anything at the salad bar.
just place the customers on the right side of the salad
bar. flo refills it when it's empty.

[Post New]by GrinOnLI on Mar 8, 10 2:45 PM
I have played all the games in the Diner Dash series, but I CANNOT get the customers to the salad bar! I click and drag them to the salad bar, let go, and they appear back at their own table. I've tried letting go next to, on top of, above and below the salad bar, no luck. Please help!!!

[Post New]by HBBeadGirl on Mar 12, 10 9:00 AM
The only time that they should bounce right back to their seats after being dragged to the salad bar would be if Flo has not refilled it.

nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by nennie on Mar 13, 10 5:50 AM
HBBeadGirl wrote:The only time that they should bounce right back to their seats after being dragged to the salad bar would be if Flo has not refilled it.

nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by nennie on Mar 13, 10 5:54 AM
nennie wrote:
HBBeadGirl wrote:The only time that they should bounce right back to their seats after being dragged to the salad bar would be if Flo has not refilled it.

I've had the game for a couple of weeks Im also stuck at the salad bar ...I've tried everything and the salad bar is full....not sure what to do at this point?

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Mar 13, 10 8:43 AM
Click and pull the customers to the right side of the salad bar, then they should stay there and pick their own salad - provided the bar is stocked. It's a bit difficult the first couple of times, but don't give up, it works.

[Post New]by HBBeadGirl on Mar 13, 10 2:05 PM
I've had the game for a couple of weeks Im also stuck at the salad bar ...I've tried everything and the salad bar is full....not sure what to do at this point?

Hi Nene,

All you have to do is get Flo to refill the salad bar. Just click on it near the center of the edge closest to you (the front of it, I would say). You will see a check mark appear and Flo will go there and will fill it up automatically. Cool!

SALAD BAR

[Post New]by blessup on Oct 28, 10 3:23 PM
hi , i've got the same problem , in diner dash 5 boom collectors edition , flo cannot access the salad bar
i can't get the people to the bar , i can't serve them period
so they stay there until they get upset and leave

Go to: