A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Is there going to be a MCF: Ravenhearst 3????

[Post New]by A1psyko on Feb 21, 10 12:30 PM
I hope so. I really liked this game. Challenging game as a whole and the puzzles were also fun to play. I worked my way through the first time and played it again.
Will there be a third - a continuation? Please Please Please!

LilSherlock
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Is there going to be a MCF: Ravenhearst 3????

[Post New]by LilSherlock on Feb 21, 10 12:43 PM
A1psyko....Try the other MCF games...Dire Grove is a great one, so is Prime Suspect..Madame Fate...Huntsville...purchased everyone of them and love them all...great games!!

Another game I found that was very entertaining was Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets, not on the level of MCF games...but i like it alot!! The Women's Murder club series are pretty decent too...but I like them because I love the Author James Patterson, so I am biased when it comes to those 3 games. Penny Dreadfuls, Sweeny Todd is a good game and Dark Tales: Murders in the Rue morgue where well worth the money...just throwing some titles out there because I understand that MCF games don't come out quickly...I think they release one a year or something like that...but you might want to fly your question past one of the Bigger Fishes in the pond.

Happy Gaming

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Is there going to be a MCF: Ravenhearst 3????

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 21, 10 12:45 PM
Once a year is right. The next MCF (which should be the sequel to RTR) is due around Thanksgiving.

Go to: