Rhiannon

[Post New]by gamemom99 on Feb 21, 10 2:24 PM
I'm stuck trying to figure out where to charge the MP3 player. Any hints? Also, I picked up the ladder in the room off the kitchen when an error code popped up. Hence, no ladder in my inventory or in the room any more. Has this happened to any one else?

Re:Rhiannon

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Feb 21, 10 3:33 PM
Hi Gamemom

I'm afraid we've discovered a problem with the saved games from the trial version. If you download the full version and try to use one of your saves from the trial, it introduces the bug you are experiencing.

The only solution for now is to begin the game again from 'new game'. I know this is frustrating for you but I'm afraid it is the best we can offer for now. Once we have been able to talk to Big Fish, perhaps we can offer another solution. We will of course also update the trial version for players who have yet to download it so that this problem is solved. However, this doesn't help you because you've already got beyond that stage.

I can only apologise and hope that you will be willing to start the game again from scratch without using any previous saves - or perhaps wait until Big Fish come up with a better solution which I expect they will post in this forum. If you do decide to start again from the beginning, any subsequent saves you make will work fine.

Karen
Arberth Studios

[Post New]by gamemom99 on Feb 21, 10 4:12 PM
Thanks, Karen. It worked to reinstall. No big deal- caught up quickly to where I was since I had already done it. Could you give a hint on where to find the padlock code?

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Feb 21, 10 4:22 PM
Hi gamemom

Glad the game is working ok now.

The padlock code can be found on the MP3 player once you have charged it. You can find the MP3 on the printer table in the downstairs office and the charger is on the computer desk in the same room. If you haven't already charged it, you'll need to go out of the room and go back in before picking it up again. The clues are in the birthday card in Rhiannon's room where her Dad suggests she has the 'key' to his workshop, then the leaflet on the door when you try to leave Rhiannon's room in chapter 2 points you to the MP3 player. Scroll through the songs on the player until you come to 'Rhiannon' by Fleetwood Mac. The length of the song is the number you need.

Good luck!
Karen

[Post New]by gamemom99 on Feb 21, 10 4:50 PM
Which one is Rhiannon's room and where might the b-day card be? I've been in and out of the rooms multiple times and can't find anything. I already have the MP3 player charging- eternally it seems. I must have to find the card before it's done charging.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Feb 21, 10 5:10 PM
Hi gamemom

Have you been able to get into all the upstairs rooms in the house yet? Rhiannon's room is the one that requires a puzzle to be solved before you can get in. You won't be able to access the workshop unless you've completed chapter one - which means getting into Rhiannon's room and accessing her computer.

Let me know if you need any help getting into her room. It's the only door upstairs that can't be opened immediately.

Go to: