j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Possible glitch

[Post New]by j62janet on Jul 24, 16 4:42 AM
I've mentioned this in the technical issue forum, each time I get to a HOS where the portal is, the game freezes up, and I've got to do Ctrl Alt Del, then I get out of the game, and Windows comes up, and then Windows closes the game, it's a great game.
Can we please have an update for this game, I'd rather have that, than have a refund, I hope this is possible, perhaps a moderator could look into it?

I may have found a way around the problem, instead of doing the HOS do the matching pairs, then the game doesn't stop, it plays OK

Edited on 07/24/2016 at 7:20:22 AM PST

alfresco
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Possible glitch

[Post New]by alfresco on Jul 24, 16 8:11 AM
Same problem. Illegal access lockup. Ctrl/Alt/Del to end.
This has happened every time for the HOS at the plane.
Using Windows 10

[Post New]by 4leblanc on Jul 24, 16 8:15 AM
Me too. I locks up at the first HOP, at the airplane. I have to ctrl, alt, delete; close the game, then re-start it. I'm back on the tree every time I restart. Playing on Windows 10 as well.

[Post New]by lulu4ever on Jul 24, 16 10:49 AM
Same as above

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Jul 24, 16 11:40 AM
same for me... cant finish HOP at plane... this stinks, i was sooo excited about this game!!!!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jul 24, 16 11:42 AM
My game froze up once. But not in an HOP.

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Jul 24, 16 12:31 PM
Was having the same problem , so when I got back in and went to plane I found everything but the goggles ! Left that for last then I got to finish ! Please fix this I want to buy the game !
I am thinking this is not the only problem but its a great game !!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 24, 16 5:00 PM
Howdy Everyone,

I was swimming by and saw that a few players here were having some technical issues. I was just visiting the technical issues thread for this game to talk about the issues reported there and since it looks like this thread could also use those links too, I wanted to stop by and talk about the freezing some of our players are experiencing with this game.

When a technical issue, such as freezing, occurs in a game, we generally point towards our Help Page, as that is the fastest way to resolve common technical issues.

If you see an Access Violation message when trying to play this game, the following article could be helpful in fixing that:

Access Violation

Windows 10 users that are having crashing or freezing issues, might find the following link helpful for the issues they are seeing:

Windows 10

And as I recommend in the other thread, it might help to run the game as an Administrator to resolve the issues being seen if the above doesn't seem to help or you aren't running Windows 10 and those steps don't apply. We have some steps on how to do that in the following article here:

Run Game as Administrator

If you'd like to just get some personalized assistance or find that the above help page links are unable to help, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, and they're always happy to help out with customized support.

Thanks, everybody, for your time, and since this appears to be talking about a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you'd like to post any further technical issues found with this game, then please post them to the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

Thank you everyone, again for your patience, and also for your understanding.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: