pkbeehler
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

tweezers disappearing

[Post New]by pkbeehler on Jul 24, 16 10:08 PM
Where do the tweezers go when they disappear and how can I get them back?

Re:tweezers disappearing

[Post New]by kroller03 on Jul 25, 16 12:02 AM
I had this same problem, not sure

[Post New]by fernandezlz on Jul 25, 16 9:27 AM
Same problem here any solutions

oronokat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by oronokat on Jul 25, 16 11:08 AM
Same here.

[Post New]by ajjscott on Jul 25, 16 11:53 AM
Yup, happened to me, too!

gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Jul 25, 16 12:53 PM
Me too, now I can't open the booby trapped box in the basement :/ Glad this happen on the demo

crusades
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by crusades on Jul 26, 16 12:42 AM
same with me. Is anyone reading these posts cos if this is not fixed none of us will buy.. so over to you BFG

[Post New]by sweetie3333 on Jul 26, 16 2:42 AM
Same here, tweezers and file have disappeared

[Post New]by divanystic on Jul 26, 16 3:17 PM
Same issue - nail file & tweezers missing and cannot open the box in the basement to proceed.

[Post New]by beestitcher on Jul 26, 16 7:37 PM
I have the same problem. They disappeared when I first reached the hermit house, long before I entered the basement.
This did not happen when I beta tested this game.

[Post New]by catfish15 on Jul 27, 16 2:05 AM
My Nail file set has gone as well and I have bought the game! Please sort this issue out, as I cannot proceed with the game now...

[Post New]by meetjohndeaux on Jul 27, 16 10:52 AM
Same here. I remember them disappearing and thought that it was strange. Now that I need them I'm quite perturbed. What's up BFG?

[Post New]by minx63 on Jul 27, 16 11:43 AM
I have same problem too!!! Really fed up. Why isn't BFG addressing this problem??? Nothing on the tech help page either. They need to sort it out as I can't go any further in the game.

[Post New]by Mo8sofar on Jul 27, 16 12:34 PM
I guess I'm not the only one. Can't go any further without them. How do I get them back?

cinnix
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by cinnix on Jul 27, 16 4:22 PM
Aargh....
Am joining the league of the missing nail file.
Maybe the gerbils took it ?

jaindough
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jaindough on Jul 27, 16 9:59 PM
"Same issue - nail file & tweezers missing and cannot open the box in the basement to proceed."
I lost mine when I thought it would help me with the wrong situation. Thought it HAD worked when they "disappeared"; but, NO... they just disappeared and left the problem I had. Found another solution to that challenge.
Now, I have a problem that they COULD DO (de-booby-trapping the box in the basement) and they are nowhere to be found. Makes you hesitant to make a guess.
Anyone in charge with a solution, since I don't want to re-start the game under another name. PLEASE find the answer and let us know.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 29, 16 4:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address this issue with the nail file and tweezers.

I'm sorry to hear that people were seeing those items disappear. However, I'm excited to let people know that an update was recently released for the PC version to help address the problem of the disappearing file. If anyone is experiencing an issue like this I highly recommend installing that update. It should appear automatically, and the following post has additional details:

UPDATE! New version available for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala CE (PC) - July 27, 2016

I do need to clarify that, in order for the update to apply properly, a new profile will need to be started. I completely understand the frustration this may cause, and you have our apologies for the inconvenience. Starting a new profile ensures that the changes are able to take affect so that people can play through the blocked area of the game.

If people continue to see problems with those or other items in the game, we encourage getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. While I'd like to be able to provide additional help, the forums don't contain the tools needed to do so. However, our Reps can provide customized assistance and are always happy to help.

If anyone comes across a tech problem in the future, we invite you to post in the thread I've included below. Doing this helps the Moderators to track emerging trends so we can make sure issues are reported, and also keeps the forum tidy and organized:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

Since this thread is discussing tech issues, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: