bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Jewel Tree: Match It forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 25, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Jewel Tree: Match It forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jewel Tree: Match It players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Welcome to Jewel Tree: Match It forum

[Post New]by gwenofala on Jul 25, 16 5:07 AM

Edited on 07/25/2016 at 1:19:14 PM PST

[Post New]by boatyhaley2 on Jul 25, 16 12:25 PM
I just bought the gypsy tale and all I get is the strategy guide.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 25, 16 1:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team understands the frustration that the appearance of spam in the forums can cause. We do ask that players not comment on the posts themselves to help adhere to the Forum Rules. By not commenting on the posts themselves, this helps the Moderation Team streamline the current process of manually banning each spam poster and deleting each post. Thank you for your patience as we continue to request an upgrade to our spam filters.

boatyhaley2, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble opening the Gypsy Tale game instead of the strategy guide. Please be sure that you are opening the game instead of the strategy guide as they can be purchased separately. If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: