lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Navigation Problem

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 21, 10 9:30 PM
I seem to have a navigation problem. My delema is I NEED to get rid of that dead mouse I can get into the bathroom and there is a toilet there but no matter where I put the cursor I cannot get low enough to get the d****m thing down. previously when I came up stairs I found a loo on its own but now that I have put the bulb in I cannot find it, any help I know I can go on with doing this but I HATE mice and want rid of it, and could not leave it on the floor. Can I throw it in the fire.anything to get rid of it.

Cheers
lineck

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

Re:Navigation Problem

[Post New]by msblueyes on Feb 21, 10 9:43 PM
click on toilet bowl and a close up will come up then drop the mouse in close up.Leave mouse in inventory untill you hav e close up of toilet. It is the bathroom offf the kitchen, not upstairs

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 21, 10 10:01 PM
Thanks had wrong Loo

Cheers
lineck

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 21, 10 10:43 PM
I still seem to have a navigation problem My notes are all ticked but when I go upstairs I seem to go from bedroom bathroom type of lab or office not sure what one then back to bedroom, then bathroom I did get the scary one but nothing else and no notes to say what I have to do next/ To me this is very linear as such areas are not allowed until something else is done but do not know what even with walkthrough. I had a feeling this would happen. Hope there is help out there. At least I got rid of the mouse.

Cheers
lineck

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 22, 10 7:05 AM
Karen thanks for responding but I am stuck again even wth walkthrough I seem to have done everything but cannot go any further in the house just round in circles bedroom bathroom and another room could be an uspatirs lab or office also saw the creepy room, but no notes what do I do. Help Please

lineck

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Feb 22, 10 7:22 AM
Hi Lineck

I'll get back to you an about half an hour - I just have to go to the post office.

Meanwhile could you confirm which chapter you're in and whether you're playing the trial or the full game.

Have you tried rattling the handle on Rhiannon's door (the room next to the lab)? Does anything happen?

Karen

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 22, 10 11:38 AM
Hi Karen
I am in Australia it is now 5.30 am (bad sleeper) I think I am still in Chaper 1 Yes I got the full version. I did try and get into one door and t got all creepy ghosty type. I also have been in the lab I think with all the test tubes and calander on door. another bedroom plus an office but now I cannot seem to get bacck up to where the lab is I go left where the sword is get into the bedroom come out try left again then up but keep getting into the bathroom adn cannot seem to get but to lab. and I have nothing on my notes all ticked. have seem the steam on bathroom mirror. picket up sword nothing happened. Maybe I should go outside ??? I have walked around outside but could find nothing to pick up.

Cheers
lineck

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Feb 22, 10 11:49 AM
Hi Lineck

Right, I think I get where you're up to.

From the bathroom, you need to go forward until you come to the top of the stairs. Then go right (be careful here because there is also a diagonal arrow that will take you downstairs again) so move your cursor higher and further right to find the 'right' arrow. Then go towards the poster on the wall that tells about the farm sale. From there turn left and you should be facing Rhiannon's room with the lab on the right.

Try rattling the door handle. If it just rattles but nothing else, it means that you have not yet found the note that Rhiannon left for her Dad. If so, you need to go back downstairs and into the office immediately left of the bottom of the stairs. Go left once you are inside the room and click on the bookcase. Take the book called 'The Legends of Pryderi' and click through all the pages. Pick up Rhiannon's note and continue to click on the pages of the book right to the end. Note: even if you've got Rhiannon's note, if you didn't read to the end of the book, you need to go back and do that first.

Now, if you go back upstairs (you should hear a strange noise coming from the top of the stairs) and try rattling the handle on Rhiannon's door again, you will find a puzzle to solve in order to get into Rhiannon's room.

I won't go any further with this until you've got to this point. If you need any further help, just post another message and I'll get back to you asap.

Good luck

Karen

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 22, 10 12:08 PM
Hi Karen
yes I had read the note and did rattle the door then it became eery and ghosty but for some reason cannot get back up there, but off to try again. cant sleep have to get this.

Cheers
lineck

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 22, 10 12:16 PM
Yes I found the message on door "find absent child" and heard the music but did not get a puzzle but cannot do anything else have been in the lab and looked at everything, nothing on note.
Cheers
lineck

puzzlingmom77
Marlin
Marlin
8,539 Posts

[Post New]by puzzlingmom77 on Feb 22, 10 12:19 PM
You need to find the piano and look at the sheet music there...there's a clue for opening R's bedroom door.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 22, 10 12:22 PM
I am now in another room it has paint and boxes on the floor I can move the box but all I have the the hand to move the box or a dot no arrows to go anywhere else and still nothing on the notes so now stuck in this room.

and cannot find a cursor to do anthing. When I move the cbox back I get the arrow back and can get out. but have done nothing realy stuck

Lineck

Edited on 02/22/2010 at 12:26:26 PM PST

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Feb 22, 10 1:03 PM
Hi Lineck

You need to put the box back and then you'll get your cursor back so you can go right and out of the door of this room. Try moving the box both ways. One of them will give you your right arrow back again.

Rhiannon's room is directly opposite. If you touch the door handle again, the puzzle will reappear and you'll hear some music playing. It's the same music you heard in the bathroom when the mirror steamed up and also the same music on the stereo under the television and on the piano - The Ash Grove. If you touch the first letter of each of the words Fetch Absent Child, they light up. FAC.

You don't need to go downstairs again as I have suggested in the next paragraph but it will show you how the puzzle is solved if you're interested. Otherwise follow the instructions below to touch the letters on the door in the correct order.

Go down to the piano and pick up the music that's lay on the left of the piano. If you look at the first 6 notes, they are CFACAF. Go back to Rhiannon's door and touch the letters in the order CFACAF. That solves the puzzle and opens Rhiannon's door.

Hope this helps
Karen

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 22, 10 1:13 PM
Yes thanks Karen
I was trying to hit the other leters instead of the capitals only I ahve completed Chapter Scary.... Now onto Chapter 2 and am sure I will be back for more help soon. Thanks heeps for you time and patience. it is now 7.12am here so should start getting ready for work, (I work for myself but go out to clients also bookkeeping) but will be a wee bit tired today this realy got me in. Will get back into it tonight.

Cheers
lineck

Go to: