bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Travels With Gulliver technical issues

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 22, 10 1:57 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Travels With Gulliver technical issues

[Post New]by troviemj on Feb 22, 10 10:39 PM
Happened to read your bit on Gulliver, and your suggestion on using "Help".
I happen to have a problem that started 10 days ago and have tried everything to solve it -- using "help" doesn't help? -- because that IS my problem.
"Help" has suddenly stopped working.
I may be new to forums -- don't see any help there.
BUT I've been using "Big Fish Games" since 2004 and have been in the game club for over 3 years and never had a problem in any significant way!!
Can you suggest how to get help with a minor problem --- how do I get help if the green envelope or any other help button doesn't work??
Please "HELP"
Thanks,
troviemj

AJohntn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by AJohntn on Mar 2, 10 10:42 AM
Cannot turn puzzle pieces in game to make them fit.?

[Post New]by kate_games on Mar 2, 10 5:32 PM
The puzzle pieces don't turn, but they're all facing the right way, so you're good to go.

[Post New]by buntzee on May 5, 10 2:50 PM
I have the Mac version of this game and love it, but in the last 2 levels I've played I'm getting stuttering graphics in the background during game play. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks!

[Post New]by jimweinberg on Jun 14, 11 4:23 AM
I purchased Travels yesterday, and everything was fine until I got to level 54. Then, the graphics go wonky every time I clear a chain and it brings in new tokens. I've rebooted my computer, but no luck. I'd upload a picture of what it's doing, but I don't see how to add an attachment to my post. Anyone else having this problem?

This may be the same problem as buntzee, but I'm on a windows 7 system.

Edited on 06/14/2011 at 4:25:53 AM PST

Go to: