tarbarme
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

not a technical issue but

[Post New]by tarbarme on Feb 22, 10 5:38 AM
I got this great game and somehow the journal, book, and the chain boards went back to level 3 after installing the paid game. The really strange thing is I still have the map flags, the 2 wallpapers that I did and the passport stamps of places that u get in later levels. It could be a small bug or it could be my computer having a hissy fit. To me its no big thing but wonder if anyone else is having the same thing.

labrat33
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:not a technical issue but

[Post New]by labrat33 on Feb 22, 10 9:33 AM
I also got "bumped" back to an early game level once I purchased the game, even though the passport stamps remained. Annoying, but not critical. I like this game, but would enjoy it more if there were a swap mode, not just the drag or group forms of play. It isn't difficult (or not yet!) but varied enough to keep my absorbed.
Jewel Quest II is still my favorite match 3 game and I play it over and over !

tarbarme
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:not a technical issue but

[Post New]by tarbarme on Feb 22, 10 10:53 AM
We both think the same thing. I too like to choose which way to play. I'm not fond of the chain link way and love the pop one much better. Also I notice that the story and cut scenes go back but not the jigsaw puzzle. I wonder what will happen when I get to the end of the jigsaw puzzles but not the story?

Go to: