pet medallions

[Post New]by Charissa45 on Jul 25, 16 12:37 PM
I had half the pet medallions needed for the 30/24 hrs. challenge. They disappeared. I guess I need to start over. Where can I find pet medallions? Is there a secret to getting 30 within 24 hours?
Charissa

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:pet medallions

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 25, 16 1:01 PM
So sorry to hear you lost the medallions you had....I think the "clock" starts ticking on the first one you collect....so perhaps you went beyond your 24-hour period??

No secret...only way I know to get them ...

1. Feeding pets and hoping for bronze or wooden chests.....I have seen them also in the blue chests from exclusive pets

2. Do daily quests...you get medallions for various "parts" of the quest....up to 1, 2, and 3 medallions depending on the quest.

3. If you have only a few.....you can either craft missing pets or actually sell them down....when you have zero.....you can get them by crafting pet food.....so, it would only require crafting 6 bags of food to get the 30 medallions (because they are 5 medallions per bag crafted)

Hilltop83
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:pet medallions

[Post New]by Hilltop83 on Jul 26, 16 12:20 PM
I was 29 of 30 when mine reset at 1am. I thought for sure it would be a rolling 24 hrs, not if you miss it you start over from zero. That's a killer for me at this point in the challenge. I think this could have been better thought out.

Go to: