Neighbors of Draper Lady

DraperLady
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

Neighbors of Draper Lady

[Post New]by DraperLady on Jul 25, 16 5:41 PM
Dear Neighbors,

The time has come for me to stop playing Rooms of Memory. It has been a great three-year journey in the company of great neighbors and fellow players past and present.

I have been considering this for some time now, but after taking a good long week off from the game, I realized for certain what a relief it would be to stop playing. Real life is calling me! There is too much else I want and need to do for the good of my well-being.

I will be emptying out my backpack over the next few days. If you, dear neighbors, have something in particular you might like, please add it to your wishlist. Just know you will all be receiving blue cavalier hats and cocoons -- there's no way around it!

Thanks to all my great neighbors for your camaraderie, help and council. I wish you all good gaming!

Laurel

Re:Neighbors of Draper Lady

[Post New]by spotleopard on Jul 25, 16 6:44 PM
You will be missed. You have been a great neighbor. You will always have a place in my neighborhood if you decide ever to come back. Good luck to you in real life.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Jul 25, 16 7:38 PM
Yes, you will be missed very mcuh, Draper Lady! Thank you in advance for whatever gifgs you give me. I wish you well and hope you might return one day.

JeffSteer
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by JeffSteer on Jul 25, 16 7:42 PM
Really, really going to miss you!! You have been a favourite neighbour and friend for a long time
However Jeff & i totally understand your reasons for going so we wish you all the happiness, great new adventures, and a wonderful new Real Life that is beckoning you
Wishing you all the best! All our love Jeff & Shelley

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on Jul 25, 16 8:49 PM
dear neighbor so sorry to hear you have decided to leave Rom for good. again another wonderful neighbor is going. I understand that things build up and real life becomes the priority. will miss you in the neighborhood. you are always welcome back should you decide to return. the best in whatever you decide to do and enjoy the real world. there are many wonderful journeys ahead for you and your family.

lovesnf
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by lovesnf on Jul 25, 16 10:08 PM
We aren't neighbors but I wanted to say that I love your real life name, Laurel. It's just gorgeous. Have fun out there in the real world!

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jul 25, 16 11:17 PM
Another great neighbor is leaving. So sorry to hear this but I understand and wish nothing but the best for you. Please enjoy life and all the great things ahead of you.

janawie
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by janawie on Jul 26, 16 12:48 AM

Hi Laurel ,

you're a great neighbor and I know in RL too. Enjoy the time without this game.
Thank you for our time together, help and all the nice words.

I'll miss you!
Take good care of yourself!
Jana

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Jul 26, 16 4:07 AM
Thank you Laurel for all your help and advice. You made me feel so welcome when I first started and were a great role model for how to be a good neighbor. I will miss you! Best of luck to you always. -Jen

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Jul 26, 16 4:38 AM
I'll be sorry to see you go! But thanks for being my neighbour, and all the best to you for the future.

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Jul 26, 16 5:15 AM
Thank you Draper Lady,

especially for your assistance, once I was a Newbie. Your assistance never changed, but, like in RL, I felt your assistance as being normal.
Please inform me, once you decide to come back.

Enjoy RL and: 'Always Look on the Bright Side of Life'

All the best
Sir Vival

msmithnc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

[Post New]by msmithnc on Jul 26, 16 6:35 AM
We'll miss you Draper Lady! Enjoy!!!

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Jul 26, 16 8:01 AM
Sorry to see you go however wish you the best in RL. Maybe now you will have time to Thanks for being a good neighbour.

MzKandie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by MzKandie on Jul 26, 16 12:58 PM
So sorry you are leaving, I'll miss the great neighbor I had with you. Kandie

merrymiss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by merrymiss on Jul 27, 16 1:04 AM
Thank you for being such a nice neighbor and all the wonderful gifts. I wish you the best in your real life. Enjoy it and take care of you!

Zirz
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Zirz on Jul 27, 16 8:02 AM
All the best Laurel. You have been a terrific neighbor.

gadget23mom
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by gadget23mom on Jul 27, 16 8:52 AM
Dear Ms Lady, I find that I am one of the recipients of your generosity. If indeed you must leave, then I wish you well and your kindness is most appreciated.

persveil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by persveil on Jul 27, 16 11:10 AM
very sad to hear, but when it's time it's time. Best wishes out there.

DraperLady
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by DraperLady on Jul 27, 16 7:21 PM
My dear neighbors!! Reading your kind words has left me with tear-stained cheeks.
Really -- this parting is really sad for me. How can any one of us describe the attachment we feel for this loony game and our dear avatar friends! You have to be part of it to understand it.

I still have a few more days' worth of give aways before I disappear. I'm almost down to the good stuff, so please put those most-wished-for items in your wish lists. This includes dragon runes!

I promise no more cavalier hats....

Laurel

msmithnc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
439 Posts

[Post New]by msmithnc on Jul 31, 16 4:27 PM
Dear DraperLady, what a wonderful description - "this loony game and our dear avatar friends". That describes it perfectly !!!! You will be missed !

Go to: