bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Walkthrough available for Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on the Big Fish Games blog!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 22, 10 8:44 AM
Hey Fishies!

Check out the walkthrough for Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

Or you can click here

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

cozzyozzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on the Big Fish Games blog!

[Post New]by cozzyozzy on Feb 22, 10 6:36 PM
your link to the blog is not working

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on the Big Fish Games blog!

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Feb 23, 10 7:46 PM
why don't you just click where it says HERE

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Feb 24, 10 3:36 AM
Hi

For those of you referring to the walkthrough looking for hints, please note that in chapter 2 (earth), a key piece of information has been included under the heading 'brush cutter puzzle' which may be missed if you have solved this puzzle.

Please read all the points in this section if you are having problems picking up items in your quest because the bullet points under this heading also refer to finding another item which has nothing to do with the brushcutter puzzle but is vitally important.

[Post New]by PagalMasala on Mar 11, 10 5:28 PM
Where are all the pictures with the key points we should click on??? This is totally a confusing game. Makes me dizzy with the arrow pointing here and there, getting nowhere fast. The cursor, by the way, is acting weird. There's a glitch somewhere in the game here. It will stop when I need to go somewhere or put something in inventory (when it is needed..I am reading the walkthrough). If you guys can fix something, that would be nice. This was my last game because I had to cancel. Love to all of ya at BigFish! please help me...Emily Kakar. from New Jersey

[Post New]by miami1948 on Mar 14, 10 1:51 PM
I am having trouble controlling the cursor, I can't get where I want it. It wont let me go down.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Mar 19, 10 7:14 AM
Why is this walkthru all written and no graphics? It works better for me when I can see the picture along with the writing. Why is this one different from all the rest? This will depend on whether I buy the game or not as I am on the fence.

Thanks!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 19, 10 7:52 AM
ladygem6 wrote:Why is this walkthru all written and no graphics? It works better for me when I can see the picture along with the writing. Why is this one different from all the rest? This will depend on whether I buy the game or not as I am on the fence.

Thanks!

This one was not written by our wonderful Margie B who does the walkthroughs for BFG. If you will do a google search for Rhiannon walkthrough, there is a walkthrough on another site which does have a limited number of screen shots.

[Post New]by purplemist13 on Mar 27, 10 3:52 AM
i have the firelighters kindling logs and lighter but i cant light the fire i right clicked on the firelighters but its not letting me put things togethr ..help

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 27, 10 11:06 AM
purplemist13 wrote:i have the firelighters kindling logs and lighter but i cant light the fire i right clicked on the firelighters but its not letting me put things together ..help

Have you listened to the phone messages. I think you have to hear the one about starting a fire before you can actually do so.

You won't be combining these items by right clicking. You will just place them one at a time in the stove. Left click the firelighters, and place in the stove, Next put in the kindling and then the logs. Then use your lighter.

Edited on 03/27/2010 at 11:10:40 AM PST

shadowsong
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by shadowsong on Apr 1, 10 7:22 PM
The walk through is great. I really like that you don't come right out first thing and say exactly what needs to be done. I can get a clue when I'm stuck and then go on to keep working on it myself. Then if I still don't get it, I can read the next bit in the walk through. Good job!

[Post New]by dreamwhisperer on Apr 10, 10 3:54 AM
I've read the Walk-Through and i am still stuck. I've noticed it has mentioned nothing of the fire lighters until the point where you need them stating that you should have already found them...i must be blind or something but i haven't found them anywhere, its driving me insane o.o;; If any-one at all can help me, please do so. ^_^

- - -

Okay, so I've found the fire lighters. I must have missed a few lines while reading -.-;; So disregard the above comment please ^_^

Edited on 04/10/2010 at 4:46:12 AM PST

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by dancebear on May 8, 10 1:55 PM
Like this walkthru. I usually go off site to get a walkthru because Big Fishe's have too many graphics which gives away too much. Its easier to accidentally see more than your want to know. With a none graphic walkthru you can do a word search and find only the answer you need. Only use them when I'm really stuck but still don't want to learn too much by looking at them.

[Post New]by gameplayermusic on Jun 10, 10 7:06 AM
I am in the chapter water, I can't find the long hook in the terminus. I have been to the jetty to see that there is something in the pond, so I should be able to pick up the hook. I have found the other two pieces of the cauldron,and I need the third.
I found the hook, and now I have all chauldrons, but can't combine them.
And I don't understand the place where the chain saw is going, it doesn't cut away the fallen trees.

Edited on 06/10/2010 at 10:27:08 AM PST

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Jun 10, 10 4:18 PM
gameplayermusic wrote:I am in the chapter water, I can't find the long hook in the terminus. I have been to the jetty to see that there is something in the pond, so I should be able to pick up the hook. I have found the other two pieces of the cauldron,and I need the third.
I found the hook, and now I have all chauldrons, but can't combine them.
And I don't understand the place where the chain saw is going, it doesn't cut away the fallen trees.

Hi

How are you trying to combine the cauldron? You should be able to right-click one piece to bring it into examine mode, then left-click and drag the next piece over the first and click to combine. Do the same with the final piece. It's exactly the same way as you combined the pieces of slate. If you are doing this, then there is something wrong if it is not working.

The chainsaws you can hear are a sign that the men have started to do some of the work that is noted in the letter from the tree surgeons in Malcolm's desk. Check back in chapter 3 to see if they have got round to removing the tree that is blocking your path to the mill.

Send me a PM if you are still having problems with the cauldron and I'll arrange to send you a saved game if necessary.

Best wishes
Karen
Arberth Studios

[Post New]by gameplayermusic on Jun 12, 10 1:28 PM
Thanks, Got the chauldrons together, now I am in chapter five and am having trouble withe the cellar puzzle. I got one stone to stay pressed in, the rest do not stay.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Jun 13, 10 1:21 AM
gameplayermusic wrote:Thanks, Got the chauldrons together, now I am in chapter five and am having trouble withe the cellar puzzle. I got one stone to stay pressed in, the rest do not stay.

Hi

The stones in the cellar only stay pressed in if you have pressed them in the right order. You need to consult 2 documents to solve the puzzle - the scroll from the safe and the instructions about the torque wrench in the workshop.

Hope that helps

Best wishes
Karen

agedog1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by agedog1 on Nov 11, 10 3:56 PM
O.K. the problem is the last segment "Chapter 5 AIR". Has anyone noticed there is no receptacle at the "unknown" grave? The last part is incorrect. I need to know where to put the Earth orb (please not unknown does not work" also there is not a receptable for Riannon of Pwyll. Could someone please tell me how to correctly end game. The walk through is incorrect!

Thanks

agedog1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by agedog1 on Nov 11, 10 6:05 PM
please disregard my question. Completed game, sorry if I bothered anyone.

Go to: