Blue Abyss (Seine Embankment) Recycled Offer - '16

[Post New]by Trucker1979 on Jul 26, 16 2:23 AM
Blue Abyss, Rooms of Memory wiki - for full info.

forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/262351.page (Original)

forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/298345.page

forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/262385.page (Reward Chest)

forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/506944.page

Charges are NOT giftable.

"No expedition and you have 5 hours from the time you start searching the opened room." Courtesy of afspam

"this room will remain opened for all 6 days.so no hurry for search it." meriff

This is an easy event for beginners so long as you have the Secrets of Paris area open and unlocked.

Reward Chest; Courtesy Johnpam

100 Silver tarra Cards
50 gold tarra cards
1 rose buds
5 astronomical clocks
5 nutritious grain
5 fruit tartlet
5 gold fish
5 gold nuggets
1 neural flash
1 lavender sugar
1 vessel from the past (Trophy)
1 peat pellet
10 solar lamps
10 hammer of thor
1 dove feather
1 energy of time
1 aquamarine
1 ruby
10 creature summoning scrolls
1 volcanic lava
1 nymph's tears
10 problem solver
1 honey cell
40,000 gold
1000 experience

"I don't know if this is an error or just with me. You are instructed to search Fashion Boutique for Jinn Meter. But when you click on explore you go to the Museum of Perfume. The Museum is where the item is located." rheashard2

Easiest way to find items for artifacts/relic is to click on the task icon and click the magnifying glass icon, only use this method when it requires a specific search in normal mode or if a poltergeist with that specific mode.

Edited on 07/26/2016 at 4:34:40 AM PST

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

Re:Blue Abyss (Seine Embankment) Recycled Offer - '16

[Post New]by afspam on Jul 26, 16 3:52 AM
It seems like there are a lot of posts missing, I can't believe we said so little about it!

I believe that my comment was based on the window for the "room" showing you had 5 hours to complete. When in actuality, you have the whole week.

From reading the linked threads, the reward chest has different charges for each person.

This is the list of fixed chest contents from the Wiki

10 Summon Scrolls
Tarra Cards: 100 Silver, 50 Gold
Gadgets: 10 Solar lamp, 10 Hammer of thor, 10 Problem solver
Helpers: Astronomical Clocks (5), Nutritious Grains (5), Golden Nugget (5), 5 Fruittart, 5 Goldfish
Charges: Random (12)
Coins 40.000
Xp 1000

Edited on 07/26/2016 at 3:54:28 PM PST

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Jul 26, 16 4:01 AM
You can buy the food to feed the Root-mouthed Jellyfish! That's good news! I'm talking about the one in Paris!

Edited on 07/26/2016 at 4:04:26 AM PST

[Post New]by Trucker1979 on Jul 26, 16 4:45 AM
Thanks afspam, I was not paying attention to the date of first post in each thread, I have changed the order so the original is top and now you see as posted. Yes I have seen the wiki and well am pretty much out of room with the original post, did not want to take all the glory in this thread. Posted the one list to compare the difference.

Also noticed the little amount of info on the other posts and well here is this one to catch up on.

Root-Mouthed Jellyfish is found in Paris,

The items/pieces to the three artifacts for the Lifeguard Tower are all found in Paris.

"Chase the poltergeists away" means ANY of them. So if you need to make one appear, just use your 9 Gold Tarra once.

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jul 26, 16 7:05 AM
I just want to pop in here and give a shout out with a great big THANK YOU for any and all of this information on events. Believe me, I've used it!!! - and I'm sure others have as well.
Thank you Thank you THANK you!!! (to EVERYONE whose words are shared here!)

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Jul 27, 16 4:24 AM
The jinn meter is found in reverse mode in perfume museum not fashion boutique

[Post New]by stilettokitten84 on Jul 27, 16 7:05 AM
Awesome! I was just looking for a post that clarified how exactly to find the jinn meter and here it is! Thanks guys!!

cgiestela
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by cgiestela on Jul 28, 16 8:38 AM
I had a couple of talismans running, one of them for increasing the chance of finding an object, and the average number of found items during that half hour was around 2 or 3! And of course rarely the items I was actually looking for. I dont usually do offers, and I understand why now, as you have to spend all your cards, and look in the same room over and over again! Probably wont be able to do another offer for a few months, as I spent a lot of cards and scrolls. Other than Talismans and following the magnifying glass in the offer, are there any other tips for finding the items you are looking for?
Cheers,

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jul 28, 16 9:21 AM
cgiestela,
This is a hard quest because the charges are not gifts you can add to your wishlist. I also think using tailsmen makes the artifacts more difficult to get. Sometimes the only way to get the artifacts are to do every mode in the room several times. Try this next time without using your cards. Try the Blooming Oasis and see what happens. You have plenty of time to finish this one. Good Luck neighbor.
I hope this helps.

cansrve
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cansrve on Jul 28, 16 3:06 PM
cgiestela wrote:I had a couple of talismans running, one of them for increasing the chance of finding an object, and the average number of found items during that half hour was around 2 or 3! And of course rarely the items I was actually looking for. I dont usually do offers, and I understand why now, as you have to spend all your cards, and look in the same room over and over again! Probably wont be able to do another offer for a few months, as I spent a lot of cards and scrolls. Other than Talismans and following the magnifying glass in the offer, are there any other tips for finding the items you are looking for?
Cheers,

Hey cgiestela

This one particular offer is open for the length of the offer.

You have 4 more days to get through to the end without needing to use your cards you can just play through at your leisure jumping over to other rooms to break up the monotony.

The gold cards do however come in handy to summon a poltergeist (in this case any ghost will do) when needed.

The offers that have the timed rooms do get boring after the many many searches in a row, thats where skipping to the right mode is handy with the cards if you have them to spare.

Dont let it discourage you from other offers, we all have an offer (or a few) that we totally dislike (Candy anyone?? lol) but for the most part they are doable and will get easier for you in time

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jul 29, 16 9:16 AM
Don't forget that you can also get the mode changing cards by organizing an expedition! That helps me - a LOT! I just came on to see if anyone found the item in the study in reverse - as it is just not happening for me! Go figure. I'll probably have to use one of my talismans now, as I used on previously in this event. Dang!
I'll keep trying study in reverse (even though it says "office" - and the task takes you to the study). I feel like I've done this room upside down and sideways! (that's because I HAVE!!! LOL)

[Post New]by Trucker1979 on Jul 29, 16 1:00 PM
Last time this came around, had managed in the time was playing before to get four of the items to the first artifact for the relic. As of just at noon my time (eastern standard) got in! Already did one round and taking a break until time change before continuing. Onward to the first of the next three artifacts.

[Removed by Moderator] Posts are limited to a number of characters/words, and I ran out of space and did not want to make it more longer than it already was. But like you I have had to use a number albeit much less of my summoning scrolls, and I had made a post saying you do not have to have the ghost for the poltergeist tasks as it says "poltergeists" which means any of them as they are all poltergeists. There are other ways to summon creatures in an area, all you got to do is search a room or more until four more appear, you could even get the cards and scroll to drop when you explore a room. [Removed by Moderator] As the others said, and I also mention that its an easy one to get into and complete as you can explore it anytime as you would with Bellows Manor, Paris, Venice etc.

To clarify my last point from the first post of this thread, only click the task and search icon when that mode is what is currently in play, Do Not click on it any other time as it could cause you to search through several more rounds than you need. The average and most times is 3 rounds in every mode including the specific mode required for the item to drop. As for when an apparition is in play with that specific mode, you can also go to task and click search.

Ghost/Poltergeist = Shadows
Twilight Genies = Jumbled Words
Octopus = Jumbled Words
Ghost Octopus = Words
Marine Queen = Numbers

With the exception of the last two which there is never really a task that requires those modes as of yet, you still may have to clear the room of those apparitions/poltergeists for task with "random" requirement to clear them from a room such as for this event or some other event.

If the task requires to search in any mode, best to click on the task and search until you find the item, the number of times varies from first to oh a whole go around or two.

Edited on 07/30/2016 at 4:25:56 PM PST

[Post New]by Trucker1979 on Jul 29, 16 1:14 PM
Talismans which increase your chance of finding an object does not necessarily mean it will increase your chance of getting the items for an event, its more of increasing the drop for items you get the least of in my observations having used them in the past. It usually with or without any of those the talismans takes the first, second, three or a few more times for the item to drop. So I just leave it to chance and just complete as much of each event as I can get done in the time allotted.

India, I agree, would be nice to get more than the regular rooms in competition to change up the norm which can get monotonous at times. Though I have yet to get more of the Japanese Mystery rooms thrown into the mix on my end, as I am slowly doing those rooms compared to rooms in the other areas I previously did.

This is one very pleasant room, the most pleasant one so far for me, and it suits the current summer season. I am quite enjoying the casual exploration and search of the room and the fact it does not require a dragon expedition or has a time limit other than when the event times out.

It is available to unlock from More Events when it is not in current play, as I can recall to my best memory.

[Post New]by ladydi41956 on Jul 29, 16 2:52 PM

Edited on 07/30/2016 at 4:39:45 PM PST

cgiestela
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by cgiestela on Jul 29, 16 3:27 PM
Dear Marlitza, cansrve and clm5457, Thanks for useful advice! Cheers,

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Jul 29, 16 4:44 PM
cgiestela wrote:[...]Probably wont be able to do another offer for a few months, as I spent a lot of cards and scrolls. Other than Talismans and following the magnifying glass in the offer, are there any other tips for finding the items you are looking for?
Cheers,

Using coins to help you complete the Mayan Runes maze is a very good way to gain cards daily. As is feeding neighbour's dragons. And don't forget that they sometimes come up as the reward for participating in comps. I have thousands of the things and I can't imagine running out. I use them regularly too.

(Don't worry about the negative thoughts of others. Most of us just want to be helpful.)

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jul 29, 16 5:01 PM
cgiestela wrote:Dear Marlitza, cansrve and clm5457, Thanks for useful advice! Cheers,

Your very welcome cgiestela. Always want to help a great neighbor. afspam had some kind words for you also.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 30, 16 4:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team definitely enjoys seeing the different conversations that spring up in the forums, and we appreciate everyone who takes the time to contribute. However I do want to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules to keep in mind when posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

We ask that people please refrain from drawing unwanted attention to or provoking others in posts. Additionally, in order to keep issues from escalating, please don't reply to comments that are in violation of those rules. Keeping those rules in mind helps to keep the forums a respectful and enjoyable place for everybody.

If anyone notices something causing concern, we instead encourage reporting it. This can be done by using the red exclamation mark button by the reply or by messaging a Moderator directly. The Forum Moderation Team will make sure to review the situation and take actions as necessary.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

cgiestela
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by cgiestela on Jul 31, 16 4:55 PM

Using coins to help you complete the Mayan Runes maze is a very good way to gain cards daily. As is feeding neighbour's dragons. And don't forget that they sometimes come up as the reward for participating in comps. I have thousands of the things and I can't imagine running out. I use them regularly too.

(Don't worry about the negative thoughts of others. Most of us just want to be helpful.)

Cheers! I did manage to finish the offer and it was nice to do a different room. I do forget to play the runes and competitions, but you are right, I should do more regularly to stock up again. It was frustrating to get so little for exploring while using a talisman, as I usually get over 6 items if I have a talisman running, so I did wonder if it was a problem of this offer in particular. But I finish it, which is the important thing . Thanks for all the tips!

Cyberfox277
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Aug 1, 16 11:00 AM
I'm not going to lecture you cgiestela, there is no right or wrong in this game, it's whatever works for you, you managed to finish it great You can get more playing the game

What I'm going to say is pay attention to the tarra cards, in case you haven't noticed, sometimes they're moving, sometimes they're not. There's a pattern there, OK I'm not going to lie, sometimes my guess is totally wrong LOL But most of the time I can get pretty close without using too many cards. It might save you a few tarra cards

Go to: