Air Medallion

Air Medallion

[Post New]by barrett1254 on Oct 8, 08 3:05 PM
I have located the medallion, but I can't get it...is there some trick to it? Do I need to remove the green material covering it? I have no tools left, I have "clicked" all over the place...and nothing!!Please help. Thanks for your time.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Air Medallion

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 8, 08 3:15 PM
you will need the water basin and the fire basin. The water goes over the fire to make steam and the green drape will lift.

Re:Air Medallion part 2

[Post New]by CandleMarie on Oct 9, 08 5:13 AM
I had the same problem, clicked on the fire basin, it "flew" into the air but did not land in my tools area. Now I have the water basin but no fire basin to make steam. Help anyone?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Air Medallion part 2

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 6:42 AM
CandleMarie wrote:I had the same problem, clicked on the fire basin, it "flew" into the air but did not land in my tools area. Now I have the water basin but no fire basin to make steam. Help anyone?

That's strange.- have you tried exiting the game and coming back in?

[Post New]by CandleMarie on Oct 9, 08 7:03 AM
Yes. Didn't work. I wondered if perhaps not using all the wood in the first fire would be the solution, it would mean starting the game all over again though.
Thoughts?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 7:21 AM
CandleMarie wrote:Yes. Didn't work. I wondered if perhaps not using all the wood in the first fire would be the solution, it would mean starting the game all over again though.
Thoughts?
Did you already get the fire medallion? That wierd! I would try re-installing- hopefully your progress will be saved.

[Post New]by LadyMarie on Oct 9, 08 7:25 AM
yes, got 3 of 4 medallions.
you think re-installing would help?
seems I am not the only one with the problem though.
did you use all the wood in the first fire?

[Post New]by LadyMarie on Oct 9, 08 7:31 AM
No, all the rooms say all objects found (or something like that) and the only thing left is the green drapery where the air medallion is (says Here it is) and heating water makes steam. But there is no more wood available, the fire basin is gone. Does BFG ever read these forum questions/answers?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 7:39 AM
LadyMarie wrote:No, all the rooms say all objects found (or something like that) and the only thing left is the green drapery where the air medallion is (says Here it is) and heating water makes steam. But there is no more wood available, the fire basin is gone. Does BFG ever read these forum questions/answers?

the Mods help when they can, but they are very busy.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 9, 08 10:50 AM
Oh lord, I"m having the same problem. My fire bowl went flying into space and never landed in my tools either... I never thought much about that until now... I obviously need it.
I have a blue bowl sitting under the green cloth and no tools to get it... I need the Air Medallion.. help...LOL All the other medallions are waiting for it.. !

There is definately a glitch in this game...although the last time I played it I had no problem. The first three times were hell...... !! Go figure...
Yes, I shut the game down and re-opened it... but same oh,same oh.....

Oh woe is me... !!! LOL Hey staff...... is anybody paying attention to our problems...?? I don't want to have to reinstall this game every second time I play it. It is a great game... but this does get annoying.

I went back and tried clicking on the blue bowl and every other thing.... but nada.. !!

I have no heated bowl.. it went flying...lol

[Post New]by LadyMarie on Oct 9, 08 10:54 AM
Celeryhart, does that mean you have re-installed the game?

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 9, 08 11:28 AM
Yes and no....... I haven't re installed since my air medallion problem.. I had re installed after the first time I played the game... it was just acting too weird and it wouldn't let me put the flower on the alter... period.. no way back .. no way forward.
Not to mention other weird things...

So I re installed .... ( I used my original name ) .. and tried again........ it was still acting up a bit.. so I shut down... and re-opened the game... still problems... so I shut down again... and threated suicide and to get my money back........LOL... ( signs of sheer desperation...lol )

I left it alone for a few hours... and on my fourth try...after changing my player name... I breezed thru the game with no problem what so ever.... Love it.. !

Now I'm playing it for the 5th time.... and except for my own stupidity when I missed spelling kingarthur...... I"ve had no problem till this air medalion thing.

So thats where I stand... Theres no way I can recover my fire pot that went flying ... Lord knows where it is.... so I"m sure I"ll have to start again. Thats what is so annoying... ! It has to be a glitch... right..? I have no tools and it tells me I"m finished everywhere else.

But I"m going to wait a while in hopes someone comes up with a solution so I don't have to start again... !

Talk about the agony and the ecstasy... !! LOL

seawitch98
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by seawitch98 on Oct 9, 08 12:44 PM
Thank you everyone for posting at the forum. This really helped me. I went back to the Water Cave and clicked on the bowl that was up in the air after I got the water medallion. It went to my tools and then I could hang it over the fire and get the air medallion.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 9, 08 3:47 PM
prpldva..... yes, please do play it again. I"m interested to know if you have problems with it the second time. I"m kinda hoping you do so you can see what we are talking about...... Don't want to sound mean though.....LOL

I just uninstalled mine again... and reinstalled it... it came back to the same place I left off... not being able to get the Air Medallion. No tools and everyplace says I'm finished there... so I have no choice but to start the whole game again. I"ll use another name like I did last time I had to install it.

This is not right.... and I hope they are doing something about it. If it was just me...I"d conceed to stupidity........but I can see that others are having trouble too.

Please, please fix this.... I really like this game... this is the cute red lobster pleading for help.... ! LOL

Well, here I go again...... for the 6th time... !! And I"ve never reached the end yet.. !

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 9, 08 5:51 PM
Hugs received......lol... oh good. I"ve just updated my drivers and am going to go try it again. Lord love me... I hope I don't have the same problems... as this is getting to be rediculous. I want to finish the silly game once and for all.

Go to: