Bitty
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Help!

[Post New]by Bitty on Oct 8, 08 3:48 PM
I am in the room with the scales with the blindfold in place. All I have are the weights and sword. What do I do now? Thanks Bitty

Happy2BGamin
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

Re:Help!

[Post New]by Happy2BGamin on Oct 8, 08 4:20 PM
Give the sword to the statue. Then you can put the weights on the scales so the scales balance.

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Oct 8, 08 5:30 PM
use the staff to hit the rat, on the wall is a round disk ( like a dartboard) letters should encompass the other rim, click on k i n g a r t h u r, lady justice will come out, put the blindfold on , give her the sword the balance the scales with the weights, use the dagger to pry up the stone lower left, and receive your prize the rose will come from the center of the table ( dartboard) good luck ^.^

supahfly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by supahfly on Oct 8, 08 7:39 PM
Put the weights on the scale. You need 11 pounds on each side, but in a certain fashion...USE THOSE HINTS!!!

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Oct 8, 08 7:45 PM
I need help please. I think that I'm in the last room. King is on the left; round "dart board on the left" . I can't get the staff off of the wall because I have too many tools. 1 dagger; 1 sword; and the weights. I need to get rid of one so that I can get the staff and open the rat.

Help?????

Thanks in advance..

Oh I just became a starfish...

Edited on 10/08/2008 at 7:45:41 PM PST

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Oct 9, 08 11:18 AM
i am stuck in a cave with 4 artifacts a walking stick and a saw. i think i need to cut the light down from the ceiling but can't figure it out any suggestions.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 2:45 PM
auds7466 wrote:i am stuck in a cave with 4 artifacts a walking stick and a saw. i think i need to cut the light down from the ceiling but can't figure it out any suggestions.

What other items do you need to find...?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 9, 08 2:50 PM
Use the walking stick on what looks like the light fixture and the jewel will fall out. Then use the saw on the upper left wooden bench.

scarletrose
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by scarletrose on Oct 9, 08 8:24 PM
auds7466 wrote:i am stuck in a cave with 4 artifacts a walking stick and a saw. i think i need to cut the light down from the ceiling but can't figure it out any suggestions.
Use cane to pull swinging one down

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Oct 10, 08 10:57 AM
hey it worked tks scarlet rose. the hour trial just ran out i am going to buy this game now cos i liked it.

Go to: