pulley

[Post New]by mental53 on Feb 22, 10 6:19 PM
Unable to put rope in pulley.HELP,please.Thank you

Re:pulley

[Post New]by daisypuddle on Feb 23, 10 12:29 PM
i can't get it to go on either

[Post New]by imdamada2 on Feb 23, 10 1:50 PM
I'm having pulley issues also and am unable to move on. I've clicked every where on the pulley and all the rope does is rock back and forth then fall down

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 23, 10 2:20 PM
Is the goblin gone? Do you have the sledgehammer in your inventory? Have you tried using a hint? (works really well ) Tried the walkthrough?

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 23, 10 2:50 PM
Looks like genkicoll beat me to the punch. I was going to ask if you have used the sledgehammer yet.

If you haven't already checked out the walkthrough, there are some screenshots that may help!

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Feb 23, 10 2:58 PM
Have you tried clicking the rope on the goblin? I think that attaches him to the pulley. Then use the sledge hammer.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 23, 10 4:37 PM
dlb628 wrote:Have you tried clicking the rope on the goblin? I think that attaches him to the pulley. Then use the sledge hammer.

You have to get rid of the goblin first by offering him a bottle of wine which you fill from the cask after finding the tap.

[Post New]by jepritts on Feb 23, 10 5:41 PM
you have to give the goblin a bottle of wine after you fill it at the cask. Then put the rope on the pulley after the goblin is gone, Use the hammer to bang on the rope to open the trap door.

Hope it helps

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Feb 24, 10 2:02 PM
Oops, guess my memory was playing tricks on me!

cacoons

[Post New]by mental53 on Feb 24, 10 4:20 PM
can't do anything w them help

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 24, 10 5:28 PM
Try the walkthrough - you can find it here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/79720.page

pulley

[Post New]by Morgan_La_Fay on Feb 25, 10 4:42 PM
mental53 wrote:Unable to put rope in pulley.HELP,please.Thank you

Follow this EXACTLY! DO NOT DEVIATE OR DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT'S LISTED.

The scene is still dark when you enter.

Pick up the FULL CAN OF OIL in the lower left corner.

Place the FULL CAN OF OIL on the lantern in the upper left to light the place.

Click on the tapestry on the ground to remove it.

Click on the drunk goblin on the ground. He says he needs a drink.

Pick up the TAP in the lower right.

Place the TAP at the bottom of the wine cask on the left.

Place the WINE BOTTLE on the tap. The FULL WINE BOTTLE goes back into inventory.

Give the FULL WINE BOTTLE to the drunk goblin on the floor. A trapdoor appears on the ground once the drunk goblin moves away.

Pick up the 8 PAPER PIECES shown in the screen shot.

Place the 8 PAPER PIECES on the torn poster in the upper right to trigger a puzzle.

Drag the pieces scattered around the scene into the silhouette in the middle of the field.

Correct pieces will lock into place.

Please look at the screenshot for the solution.

The POSTER will be entered into your journal. Remember the number "3124" noted at the bottom of the poster.

Click on the locker in the lower left.

Enter the number "3124" found on the assembled poster.

Click on the button in the lower right to enter the combination.

Pick up the SLEDGEHAMMER inside the locker.

Pick up the ROPE inside the locker.

Place the ROPE on the pulley in the upper center.

The SLEDGEHAMMER goes below the wine cask.

Go through the trapdoor to enter the Secret Passage.

****Thus ends Chapter 5****

dvon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dvon on Dec 31, 10 10:26 PM
I did all the things listed. The rope is on the pulley and I have the sledge hammer. I can't get the hammer to work on the barrel. I get the message..I don't need to break the barrel yet. Using the hint just says there is nothing I can help you with. The sledge just wiggled and goes back into inventory. I have triple checked the forum and the walkthrough. I should be able to prop up the barrel and open the trap door but,I can't. Is this a glitch in the game?

[Post New]by kleenix on Jan 30, 11 2:28 PM
I'm having similar problems. I can't fill the wine bottle because it tells me the wine cask will fall. I can't get the rope to get on the pulley. I can't get the sledgehammer to do anything. I can't get the goblin to move because I can't fill the wine bottle. I keep getting the hint to fill the wine bottle but it won't let me. HELP!!!!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 31, 11 7:48 AM
Hi kleenix,

Welcome to the pond!

The first thing to do is to make sure you have the tap installed into the wine cask.

When you are trying to fill the bottle, be sure to click on the tap because the cursor will react differently to the tap and the cask itself.

If you need some more guidelines or if you'd like to have a look at some screenshots, be sure to check out the walkthrough for Chapter 5.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Feb 11, 11 5:46 PM
I had trouble for a while, because I was trying to set the wine bottle under the tap. The game thought I was trying to collapse the barrel instead. Make sure (as noted above) you click the bottle right on the tap, Maybe that will help.

[Post New]by Morgan1956 on Feb 12, 11 9:29 AM
I have done everything in the right order and I still can't get the rope on the pulley. I have tried every combination and every spot on the screen, I have it on iPad, and it will not connect to the pulley. I have been trying to do this for 2 nights and get so frustrated I give up. HELP!

[Post New]by Morgan1956 on Feb 12, 11 9:48 AM
I have finally got the rope on the pulley and opened the door. I shook my iPad and turned the screen around. Who knew getting that frustrated and angry would fix it?!

Go to: