Edited on 07/27/2016 at 6:36:54 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 27, 16 6:37 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

neakybird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by neakybird on Jul 27, 16 3:31 PM
I don't know if I just wasn't in the mood for this game or if I am too dumb to play it, but I put it away for the time being. For some reason I couldn't get it, it didn't make sense to me and i found it hard/confusing.
I will give it a try later when I don't have so much going on and so many things on my mind.
I sure hope you guys enjoy it.

Edited on 07/27/2016 at 3:32:16 PM PST

SueDee67
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by SueDee67 on Aug 1, 16 3:54 PM
It's an okay game, but again another one where the ending is just blah.
A Skip button and then the game is over? Not just the fight? And you have to
play the whole game again to see it. No thanks. Not worth the time to play since
there is no ending.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Aug 19, 16 1:08 PM
If you like story driven games like I do, this game isn't for you. In the demo, I like that the fire bird and the girl interacted. There was some useless to and fro-ing, but in an hour, it doesn't get too bad. I'm almost finished with the game, and I could care less about the ending. "Oh, we have to leave here in a hurry, and never come back!" except for silly bits of a puzzle several times, that only get you an item that also has no real purpose. I love puzzles, I don't think I've ever used the "skip" button so many times simply because I was bored and disgusted. It completely destroys any story continuity. For a relatively new release, it plays like something from years ago.

Graphics are good, music is ok. Just not good enough to carry an otherwise bleeck game.

The two reviews before mine are spot on. I do NOT recommend this game, as there are so many better games out there.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Aug 24, 16 4:19 PM
the game didn't make any sense to me and it just up & ended.

Go to: