wisteriad
Clownfish
Clownfish
620 Posts

Companion/Pet

[Post New]by wisteriad on Sep 22, 17 7:00 PM
Thanks to both of you Erika and Teddy.

Teddy, your ranch fix worked and I was able to change my pet that way this evening. I was not able to change my pet using the normal Inventory screen and tried quite a few times.

Erika, I was just now getting ready to file a support request and brought up the Inventory screen to get the full details of what I was going to report, and went ahead and clicked on the Pet icon and it worked. So thanks to you and the support team for whatever you did to fix the problem so quickly!

Teddyfish
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by Teddyfish on Sep 23, 17 2:28 PM
Hi wisteriad..I'm so glad my ranch fix worked for you too! We need our certain
pets/companions at certain times, right? LOL

Have to thank Erika too for her advice. Same as you wisteriad . I checked my pet/companion screen this morning and 'voila' I was able to change again, just as before..whew! Life is almost back to normal.

Teddy

Edited on 09/23/2017 at 2:31:14 PM PST

VisionAri
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by VisionAri on Sep 23, 17 4:30 PM
I just won the "Camping Badge" achievement and did not receive my large power pack. This is at least the second time this has happened during this event. It can't be because I have too many in my inventory, because I've had more than I have now. Help?

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Sep 25, 17 12:32 PM
VisionAri wrote:I just won the "Camping Badge" achievement and did not receive my large power pack. This is at least the second time this has happened during this event. It can't be because I have too many in my inventory, because I've had more than I have now. Help?

Put in a support ticket please.

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on Sep 25, 17 2:01 PM
The Town Crier is not showing all Quests and Cooldowns when I log on for the day.

There is not enough space to list them all, especially during a Special Event.

Discus3

VisionAri
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by VisionAri on Sep 27, 17 5:49 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, Erica. They told me that I had gotten three achievements and received the packs for all three. I won yet another one today.

No word on why they're not showing up; I should have 4 more than my inventory says I do. But as I said when I closed the ticket, I've collected enough that it's not a huge problem.

[Post New]by breakofday71 on Oct 21, 17 6:35 AM
Is anyone else having lag issues trying to do anything but whack bushes? Whenever I try to get my quests, turn in quests, look at inventory, socket my sword, fish, whatever... I lag and it says something along the lines of trying to connect to game server.

I am running Windows 10 with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 graphics card.

The lag at the moment is making things so the game is not enjoyable to play. Anyone have any ideas?

Chuck_Havens
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Skerbak City Trials - Sliding Block

[Post New]by Chuck_Havens on Oct 31, 17 10:06 AM
I completed the first three rows of the Sliding Block puzzle, then went to AI.

When I returned, all the blocks had the number 24 on them.

My only option is to use BB to complete the puzzle, and I do not want to do that.

Where is the Reset Button?

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Nov 5, 17 5:04 PM
I am unable to connect to the game today (11/5/17). I was able to login yesterday.

bfgBeruna
1,485 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 7, 17 2:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response from us. I'm swimming over to provide some help post haste.

If there are troubles loading or accessing the game, please try the suggestions in the help page below.

Online Games

The recommendations in the article above will also help with performance issues, such as a lagging game. If the game still can't be played, please contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance. The other moderators and I are also always happy to answer questions and address concerns, so please PM us if the need arises.

bfgBeruna

Go to: