Re:Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by LadyBeth111 on May 26, 14 7:37 PM
InterwebUser wrote:Thanks for the new update! I'm enjoying the new quests.

For some reason, the factories (milk factory and canned food factory) don't recognize that I have blueberries in my inventory so I can't make blueberry yogurt to finish the quest.

I am using the PC version on Windows 7.

Thanks!

I too am having the similar issues with making "blueberry jam" while using Win 7 & on a PC. I'm on level 30 and have recently upgraded to the newest version.

Has anyone found a workaround or effective bug solution?
Thanks!

Edited on 05/26/2014 at 7:38:08 PM PST

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on May 26, 14 7:41 PM
LadyBeth111 wrote:
InterwebUser wrote:Thanks for the new update! I'm enjoying the new quests.

For some reason, the factories (milk factory and canned food factory) don't recognize that I have blueberries in my inventory so I can't make blueberry yogurt to finish the quest.

I am using the PC version on Windows 7.

Thanks!

I too am having the similar issues with making "blueberry jam" while using Win 7 & on a PC. I'm on level 30 and have recently upgraded to the newest version.

Has anyone found a workaround or effective bug solution?
Thanks!
You have to use Bilberries, it is confusing by the name but you have to go off of the picture.

game_watcher
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by game_watcher on May 27, 14 4:39 PM
DaiseyxDuck is right. remove the game from your computer and delet the hidden file in real*ore farmup . ANd start a new game from the beginning or I guess you can spend the 40 gold pieces and start a new game.

game_watcher
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by game_watcher on May 27, 14 4:42 PM
DaisyxDuck wrote:I had the problem with the access violation etc. I restarted the game at the cost of 40 coins, and then still had problems, having to restart 3 times. The last problem I had was the 'continue' button not working, I tried the 'fix' for that as outlined in one post in this forum. But that still didn't work, so I had to start another game again ... instead I decided to use the fix to completely delete the game. When you just uninstall then reinstall, you are not removing all the files for this game from your computer. So I went into the hidden files and completely deleted the farm up file. Then I downloaded the game as a fresh game. I am now up to level 36 and since doing that and downloading the fresh game, rather than updating, I have had no problems what so ever since. I don't guarantee that I won't because this game does seem to have issues over and over, but its been so far so good. Now as for this new update ... I'm not keen to try it yet until I see some good feedback about it, otherwise I would suggest to those of you who really want to play this game again, to maybe try deleting the hidden files and restarting with a completely fresh install. I know it is a pain, but it maybe the only way you can play this game.

This works for access violation error people or you can hit continue and lose all your progress. THanks DaisyxDuck.

[Post New]by Foxxy42 on May 31, 14 12:02 PM
I have done the last 2 updates and there is an issue between the goods I have stored and what I am able to produce. I have 47 blueberries and yet I can't make blueberry jam. I have 2 quests pending on this.

Please help!

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on May 31, 14 6:22 PM
Foxxy42 wrote:I have done the last 2 updates and there is an issue between the goods I have stored and what I am able to produce. I have 47 blueberries and yet I can't make blueberry jam. I have 2 quests pending on this.

Please help!
You have to use Bilberries, it is confusing by the name but you have to go off of the picture.

[Post New]by Sickofpopups on Jun 1, 14 9:26 PM
My issue is that since the update - I have one only quest on the world map and that is for something that is not unlocked until level 40 (I am only at 33).

This game used to be challenging but without new quests (at the moment I only have 3) I'm considering walking away.

starrylyn
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by starrylyn on Jun 4, 14 7:19 AM
Roulette wheel disappeared when I advanced to Level 28. I am playing on a Windows 7 PC with all the latest updates.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 4, 14 12:27 PM
starrylyn wrote:Roulette wheel disappeared when I advanced to Level 28. I am playing on a Windows 7 PC with all the latest updates.

Have you used all of your spins for the day? You are only allowed 4 spins per day. After that, the roulette wheel disappears until the following day.

[Post New]by bfgviv on Jun 5, 14 6:29 PM
Hope this is the correct place to post. Worked my way to level 28 and when I tried to sign on, the continue option would not work. I finally clicked on new game and that's what I got. I uninstalled/reinstalled the game and it's still at level 1. Is there anyway to retrieve the previous game? I don't want to start all over again.

Thanks

Bluberry jam, etc!

[Post New]by corbie61 on Jun 7, 14 7:49 AM
tazruby2000 wrote:
Foxxy42 wrote:I have done the last 2 updates and there is an issue between the goods I have stored and what I am able to produce. I have 47 blueberries and yet I can't make blueberry jam. I have 2 quests pending on this.

Please help!

Got news for whoever says "use bilberries, go off picture"..those are two distinctly different pictures! AND, my BLUEberries were working. The harvest, the request and the factory clearly show BLUEberries! I was able to make BLUEberry jam several times and now, although I have 126 BLUEberries, it says I don't even have enough for one batch! I am on level 27. My computer is (sadly) running Win8. The game was running pretty smoothly until now and from what I can tell from other posts, this is far from being a new problem! I saw a post about this exact problem dated in May of 2013! Maybe it is time this issue was given some SERIOUS consideration!!!

[Post New]by campingqueen63 on Jun 7, 14 8:18 AM
ok when i started up my game today the "continue" button is unclickable, this happened once before i ended up starting a new game but i am too far into to start over again this time. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Kathyfromca on Jun 10, 14 8:30 PM
Help! After tending my Farm for almost a year, I lost everything with the last update. I have started a new farm and now I can't even open it!

Not too sure what to do?

Kathy

kcelf27
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by kcelf27 on Jun 12, 14 3:11 PM
How are we suppose to know which daily bonus we got?.. mine just shows Day 1 - 4 as money then a gold for the 5th day. But I have no idea which one I'm getting... and it's such a piddley amount of silver (in my opinion at my lev) and I don't even notice if I'm getting anything and unless I saw my gold amount before hand I can't even be certain when or if I'm getting gold either.

I get gold now and then from the kitchen collections but in order to get some of my animal feeders and water bowls bigger it's a TON of gold (if you add them all up) and I'd also like more ways to earn gold other than 1 a week or whatever. The cupid was a sweet way to earn TONS of gold...but sadly... he's gone And kitchen collections are few and far between

As for my original issue... I'd just like some marker or indicator of which daily bonus I'm getting.. like "congratulations! you just got X amount of coins/gold" And maybe more than 1 gold for those of us who play more than 5 days in a row. Like a mega bonus if it's 10 days or idk.... just a thought.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 12, 14 5:28 PM
kcelf27 wrote:How are we suppose to know which daily bonus we got?.. mine just shows Day 1 - 4 as money then a gold for the 5th day. But I have no idea which one I'm getting... and it's such a piddley amount of silver (in my opinion at my lev) and I don't even notice if I'm getting anything and unless I saw my gold amount before hand I can't even be certain when or if I'm getting gold either.

I get gold now and then from the kitchen collections but in order to get some of my animal feeders and water bowls bigger it's a TON of gold (if you add them all up) and I'd also like more ways to earn gold other than 1 a week or whatever. The cupid was a sweet way to earn TONS of gold...but sadly... he's gone And kitchen collections are few and far between

As for my original issue... I'd just like some marker or indicator of which daily bonus I'm getting.. like "congratulations! you just got X amount of coins/gold" And maybe more than 1 gold for those of us who play more than 5 days in a row. Like a mega bonus if it's 10 days or idk.... just a thought.

The one you are getting is highlighted in yellow.

[Post New]by sam29gb on Jun 19, 14 3:12 PM
Hi, my cow pen, one of my lakes and one of my bird pens has stopped working properly, all the animals in it get so they are ready for milking or catching or whatever but it wont let me. i have tried selling the animals and buying new that didnt work, then i saw there was an update which i did, that didnt work, then i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that also didnt work please help. thanks

Games4good
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Games4good on Jun 19, 14 6:38 PM
I got a new PC and was wondering if there is any way to transfer the saved game/progress from my old computer to the new one without starting over. Thank you!

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 19, 14 10:53 PM
sam29gb wrote:Hi, my cow pen, one of my lakes and one of my bird pens has stopped working properly, all the animals in it get so they are ready for milking or catching or whatever but it wont let me. i have tried selling the animals and buying new that didnt work, then i saw there was an update which i did, that didnt work, then i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that also didnt work please help. thanks

For the cow pen and bird pens, try clicking where you normally would to harvest the animals. Sometimes there is an "invisible" animal that is blocking the others from coming to the the stall/nest. Grandma will come harvest the invisible animal. It will then appear somewhere on the screen and walk back to the pen.

As far as I know, there is no fix for the lake.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jun 19, 14 10:56 PM
Games4good wrote:I got a new PC and was wondering if there is any way to transfer the saved game/progress from my old computer to the new one without starting over. Thank you!

The short answer is yes, there is a way. I suggest you contact tech support for help (Click on the get help link at the bottom of the page). They can help you move your game progress.

[Post New]by sam29gb on Jun 20, 14 4:43 AM
mellowfuzz wrote:
sam29gb wrote:Hi, my cow pen, one of my lakes and one of my bird pens has stopped working properly, all the animals in it get so they are ready for milking or catching or whatever but it wont let me. i have tried selling the animals and buying new that didnt work, then i saw there was an update which i did, that didnt work, then i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that also didnt work please help. thanks

For the cow pen and bird pens, try clicking where you normally would to harvest the animals. Sometimes there is an "invisible" animal that is blocking the others from coming to the the stall/nest. Grandma will come harvest the invisible animal. It will then appear somewhere on the screen and walk back to the pen.

As far as I know, there is no fix for the lake.

Thank you that has helped am kinda annoyed about my lake tho

Go to: