Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 27, 16 8:13 AM
nedp wrote:there have been times when i have beat the scenes on curse mode and it tells me i have won but after the timer winds down it comes back with the curse still there.... whats the go with that it has already taken me 2 or 3 goes to complete and yet im back at square one

Hey, dont complain too much. Especially if you didnt get the desired item to drop. Extra curses are always a nice thing to have.

I also understand the frustration of the curse not leaving after finishing the HOS......

[Post New]by rosneath1 on Sep 28, 16 12:56 AM
THE SHIP, I am now up to 11 send empty's , ship still comes back with same items wanting and same items giving, The timer resets back to 30 if you try and do you are doing something else , if the ship countdown timer has been close to 00:00 for return.

[Post New]by anyoneme on Sep 28, 16 10:53 AM
Tinyfeet2 wrote:
nedp wrote:there have been times when i have beat the scenes on curse mode and it tells me i have won but after the timer winds down it comes back with the curse still there.... whats the go with that it has already taken me 2 or 3 goes to complete and yet im back at square one

Hey, dont complain too much. Especially if you didnt get the desired item to drop. Extra curses are always a nice thing to have.

I also understand the frustration of the curse not leaving after finishing the HOS......

[Post New]by anyoneme on Sep 28, 16 10:56 AM
Today 9/28/16 it will now not retain memory. I enter the game get my items leave and go back in and I have to redo everything all over again. I have rebooted my computer several times as well as deleted the game and redownloaded. Still having the ship timer problem on top of all that. The game worked fine this morning but not this afternoon.

How do I permanently delete the entire game history and just start over from level 1.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 29, 16 2:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by here to provide help for the different technical problems people are coming across in the game. First, I want to thank everybody who's taken the time to report these issues here. The Forum Moderation Team works to track trends for issues so that they can be reported to the right team, and we certainly understand the frustration these problems can cause.

I do want to note that, due to the process that goes into investigating and creating fixes for tech issues, the Moderation Team doesn't have specific information about when a problem may be addressed. We definitely appreciate everyone's patience in this matter, and we'll absolutely continue to advocate for our users and pass along the posts here.

I understand that some users are still seeing issues with the ship timer, and with portals locking in their game. The appropriate teams are aware of these issues, and I'm going to be sure to send along the additional posts in this thread.

It sounds like some people have also been encountering glitches or errors while playing. For the other problems being described here, the help articles I've included below may be able to help. The steps included here can be useful in a variety of situations, such as when runtime errors come up or when the game is crashing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If these problems continue, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. While we'd like to be able to offer further advice, the forums aren't well-equipped to provide the sort of in-depth troubleshooting that would be needed. However, our Reps have the tools to look into this further, and are always happy to assist.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules to keep in mind while posting. Specifically:

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 29, 16 2:42 PM
Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

While we understand that tech issues like these can cause some concern and frustration, we do request that people please refrain from calling unwanted attention to others while posting. This helps us to make sure the forums stay a respectful and enjoyable place for all our users.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Sep 29, 16 3:54 PM
The ship is so very vital to the game... please fix it... So many times I've had to just forget about playing the Chest when you need a ship and it's the same thing, antlers, antlers, antlers which are rare to begin with, then because the torches are not dropping, no chance at all to complete the ship, that's sad...

The "New" reward stuff from the skeletons, ogres, and gremlins, unless you select to pay rubies to get the really important items, all you get are collection items that you already have zillions of, for example, the pencil from the skeleton warrior... fagetaboutit....

Torches, Rosaries, Oats have become non-existant, where before the updates you had a pretty good chance of getting them...

We no longer get rewarded with gold when leveling up... and the time it now takes to do that is like.... forever....

Truus56
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Truus56 on Sep 29, 16 4:07 PM
WHEN DO I FINALLY GET THE QUESTS BACK???????

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 30, 16 11:47 AM
Hi Hilltown5string and Truus56,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Wanderland game. Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread. The Moderation Team continues to pass along the contents of this particular thread and what players are seeing in their game to the appropriate teams. We want nothing more than for players to be able to enjoy and play their games. It is recommended to provide a Dr. Felix Report to the Technical Support Team. The specifics that are provided in the report helps the teams in their investigation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will update the forums if any information is brought to our attention.

bfgBellerophon

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 30, 16 12:04 PM
I have sent a Dr. Felix report to the tech team 9/27 and have yet to have a reply more than the automated email.

The reason we have posted tech issues on the open forum is because of the seemingly lack of interest of from the tech team. Our concerns have been 'locked' out and now it's as if we are not allowed to post our concerns for fear of being shut down. The responses we get are all the same and none of these help with our issues.

When the tech team is finally reached, we get the same rote answers we receive from the forums. There has been NO hint of even a suggestion of the issues being addressed.

[Post New]by kmc0308 on Sep 30, 16 4:53 PM
I took part in find item tournament yesterday and was awarded prize for 4th place. But now showing that I came 3rd, can you please send me correct prize if that is right. Thanks

stanjofoz
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by stanjofoz on Sep 30, 16 8:41 PM
FELIX SCHMEELIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have found this achieves nothing.

Game shortcut icon

[Post New]by tiny1910 on Oct 1, 16 8:35 PM
My shortcut icon is not working...can it be repaired. I don't want to uninstall then reinstall the game and lose my progress in the game.

Mazz_BigM
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Mazz_BigM on Oct 2, 16 11:48 PM
Hi you can recreate your shortcut from Wonderland.exe and see if that works.

Mazz_BigM
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Mazz_BigM on Oct 2, 16 11:54 PM
I have reinstalled the game again in the hope that it would play better. First time going in got the runtime error straight away. Went in again and clicked on the swamp HOS. It took 15 minutes before I could start to click on any items and then another 20 minutes after finished the HOS before I got the prize. Clicked on the ship and still same requests as have been for last 6 days after sending empty. Took another 15-20 minutes for the ship to close and then had runtime error again. I cant play.

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 3, 16 9:31 AM
And the frustration continues.....

Opened the game this morning, more gold and rubies gone; torches and flour sacks gone, Amethest beads gone.......

How many times do we need to send in the Dr. Felix reports for the EXACT same issues only to get the same reply?????

Once again I visited the help pages, anything I hadnt tried before, I tried..... I had to go back in and undo the 'run as admin' just to get into the game and the forum pages.

Any item I need WILL NOT DROP, yet I can get everything under the sun I dont need.

How are we suppose to upgrade the well and idol when things keep disappearing JUST when we almost have enough???????

WHY CANT/WONT THEY FIX THESE ISSUES??????

Oh, and my email/report sent to the tech issues has gone ignored........ AGAIN!!

Edited on 10/03/2016 at 9:33:11 AM PST

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 4, 16 7:43 AM
anyoneme wrote:
Tinyfeet2 wrote:

I didnt mean to ignore your frustration on the curse not leaving. When you finish the HOS, it should leave. I've had that same thing happen to me twice. On both occasions, I didnt get the item the first go around and was expecting to use the second one I had in inventory. Then to my surprise, the curse was still on the HOS and I got the item I needed.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Oct 4, 16 2:29 PM
Hi

My ship progressed onto the next level and now all I'm getting is the same reward offered. I also had a update saying it was to fix some bugs but by the look of things it's not the ship as also the ships timer sometimes gets stuck at the 30 minutes and doesn't countdown at all. It use to countdown if you went into a portal but this not work anymore.

Please Please Fix the ship. Most of us can't play the game like this, as treasure chest maps generally have a ship on the map most of the time.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 4, 16 5:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear these problems have been coming up in the game, and I definitely understand the frustration they can cause. Regarding the issue with the ship timer, I want to clarify that the Moderation Team is limited on the information we can provide by the details we're given. Though we may not be able to update the forums as frequently as we would like, due to the number of game forums we have available, I want to assure everyone that this doesn't mean the the teams working with developers aren't still looking into this problem.

In order to help the Moderation Team track issues and make sure our teams can find the right information for technical investigations, we're asking that people please keep discussions of tech problems in this thread. This also assists us in keeping the forums tidy and organized for all of our users.

I understand that people have been seeing some errors in the game and features working strangely, such as the tournament rankings. If you haven't tried them already, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. Similar looking tech issues may have different causes, and the help articles have often been able to help in issues like these. I've included a few below that we suggest:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If people are still seeing problems in the game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report if you're able. Our Representatives can use those reports to help provide customized assistance, and they're always willing to help to the best of their abilities.

Tinyfeet2, I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing these issues and that you haven't received a reply to your email. I've contacted our Support Team, and it sounds like a new ticket may have automatically been created. While there may be a small wait, I want to assure you that our Reps are working hard to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

We appreciate everyone who's taken the time to report these problems here, and we're working to advocate for all our users by passing along these posts. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by mahealanimoon on Oct 4, 16 6:31 PM
How do I get back to the level I was on. I was on level 118 yesterday and I open it up today and I'm on level 1. I lost all progress and everything that I have won, purchased and earned.

Go to: