Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by NurseHypno on Nov 22, 16 1:01 AM
Game says quit when try to open. Did send in report. Won't open at all!!!! Android phone.Google play. Have rebooted a lot and still no game!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 22, 16 8:17 AM
Hi NurseHypno,

I'm sorry to hear that Gummy Drop! is crashing on your Android device. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting step you have taken. I was able to reach out to the support team and it looks like there hasn't been a recent incident received from you. If you find that the help article provided below doesn't seem to help resolve the crashing issue, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your device information and email used to link your Gummy Drop! game.

General Help for Android Games

The support team is always happy to help as we want to get things up and running as it should. Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Isaacsgran13 on Nov 23, 16 3:59 AM
Hi, sorry for the ignorance. But how do I contact Customer Services. I've tried clicking on the HERE lick, but nothing happens.

[Post New]by Isaacsgran13 on Nov 23, 16 4:22 AM
Hi there, I have completed Sydney and Tokyo and nearly finished San Francisco. I wondered why it didn't seem to say that I had finished each city. I thought maybe because it kept asking me to sign into Facebook that it would complete the cities progress. But once I did this on Sydney and Tokyo I lost most of my progress on them and San Francisco. Please help as it is very frustrating to get to those levels, then to have such a huge setback. Cheers.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 23, 16 10:16 AM
Hi Isaacsgran13,

I'm sorry to hear that your progress disappeared after syncing up your game. We definitely want to make sure that our users are able to connect to Facebook while playing, and in this situation what we recommend is contacting our Customer Support Team.

I understand that you've tried clicking on that link showing up, but that nothing happens when you do so. That link should bring you to the form to contact our Support Team, and I definitely want you to be able to get assistance for this issue. I've gone ahead and included that link below once more, and I encourage trying to select it once more:

Customer Support Team

If that link still isn't bringing you to the form, it may help to try clearing the cache of the browser you're using. This way we can make sure it has all of the resources it needs to run correctly. Steps for doing this can be found in the following help article:

Clear Browser Cache

You can also manually navigate to our Customer Support form from the forums. To do this, just scroll to the bottom of the page and select Customer Support by 'Get Help'. On the page that appears type anything into the Search bar and press enter, and then choose Contact Us in the box that appears on the right side of the screen. This will bring you to the form that can be used to get in touch with our Support Team.

I hope this has been able to help. Please feel free to contact myself or another one of our active Moderators if you have any questions or concerns.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Lizzzardofozzz on Nov 26, 16 4:34 PM
Whenever I try to open the Gummy Drop app, it says, "Gummy Drop has stopped." Yesterday, I bought the Life Lifter. Idk if that might have something to do with it but I want this to be fixed asap. I miss my gummy drop game...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 28, 16 11:12 AM
Hello Lizzzardofozzz,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that Gummy Drop! isn't opening and is instead just saying that "Gummy Drop has stopped." We definitely want you to be able to continue enjoying the game, and the following guide has some preliminary troubleshooting steps for different mobile devices that may be able to quickly address this issue:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID, if possible. It may not be possible given that the game seems to not want to open, but if you are able to provide it, that would help us tremendously. Also, please be sure to provide what model of device the issue is being seen on as well as what version of operating system it is running. Our Reps will use this data to provide customized support, and they're always happy to help.

For players who are unsure where to find an in-game ID for their game, the following page can help:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by AviaUgonna on Nov 30, 16 11:41 AM
Why does my money keep disappearing? Last night I closed out Paris and got a 1400 reward added to what I already had and it came 1500 plus. The next time I logged into the game, I now have 900 plus left. I have not used it at all what happened to the rest of it? I am really pissed and I really want the coins back!.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 30, 16 4:47 PM
Hi AviaUgonna,

It sounds like some of the Gold you've earned in the game disappeared, and I completely understand being frustrated about this. I don't want you to lose anything that you earn in the game, however I do want to mention that the forums don't contain the tools that we'd need to look into this.

Instead, we highly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address your game is connected to and details about what disappeared. Our Reps will certainly be happy to help as best they can.

I hope that this information has been able to help, and thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Sunshimery on Dec 1, 16 6:18 PM
Disappointed, I really thought issues had been resolved. Finally was able to finish Sydney and move on to Tokyo. Came back today and my game is back in Sydney on level 90 where I was having issues moving forward. Oh well, Ce la vie! How can you expect players to stay an discontinue playing. I never get any responses here either.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 2, 16 7:01 AM
Hi Sunshimery,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with the progress on your device. We definitely want to help ensure that your game is located in the correct city. I was able to reach out to the Support Team and they are unable to locate an incident associated with the email on your forums account. It is highly recommended to reach out to the Support Team with the information of your email address associated with your game as well details of where you should be located. The support team has the tools to further investigate. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by omaofthree on Dec 6, 16 2:21 PM
I'm hoping your techs can fix the issue of the Android tablet crashing everyone I try to play Gummy Drops through Facebook! This has been going on for a very long time and I can play though my Google acct. But I an no longer able to help my friends or vice versa with my Facebook frienda.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 9, 16 7:51 AM
Hi omaofthree,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical issues on your Android device. It is highly recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve the crashing issue.

If you continue to experience issues, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Please provide details of your issue, what troubleshooting steps you have tried, and your device information. The support team can then look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 12/12/2016 at 8:02:41 AM PST

[Post New]by witchiwoman37 on Dec 11, 16 11:11 AM
Gummy drop keeps crashing on me I play on my phone which is a Android what can I do too stop this I lose my life's and power ups when this happens I've loaded it and tried to uninstall it but it doesn't help thanks for listening hope you can help me

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 12, 16 8:02 AM
Hi witchiwoman37,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to hear that crashing issues are appearing on your device. We definitely want to help get things up and running as it should. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. Please also refer to the following help article for further troubleshooting steps:

If issues still persist, and items are missing, please let the Customer Support Team know. If you are able to, please provide the email address that is linked to your game progress. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Dec 14, 16 11:14 AM
Problems again with sync being lost between the tablet and the server. It's been going on for 2 or 3 days now and I am again losing levels. I tried logging out of Facebook and back in which is when I lost about 20 levels. Is there anything else I can try to re-establish the link to the server?

jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Dec 15, 16 10:39 AM
keitht53 wrote:Problems again with sync being lost between the tablet and the server. It's been going on for 2 or 3 days now and I am again losing levels. I tried logging out of Facebook and back in which is when I lost about 20 levels. Is there anything else I can try to re-establish the link to the server?

Happened to me too. I lost all my progress since I got to Rome. At least this time I know that I need to build up a lot of blues for the sixth monument if I don't want to end up spending 600 coins on the red local.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Dec 15, 16 11:25 AM
I have reported the problem to the tech team who have said they've had a number of people reporting the same problem - again! and that I should watch the forum for updates.
I won't hold my breath on anything being posted here to say the fault has been fixed, as nothing was posted last time around.

[Post New]by Cjmnews on Dec 15, 16 11:55 AM
keysjules wrote:I am at level 20 in Paris and trying to build the next Level. I can not accumulate 1,050,000 required. I have tripped hats from other countries on numerious time and every time I get over 1,250,00 or so I loose them and it drops me back to 980,000. Getting really frustrated!!! Anyone else having this problem??

Are you using the spin for more moves feature? There are some of the "winning" spins that take a percentage of your supplies to win. I believe it takes away about 10% of your materials. I suggest avoiding the use of this feature. You'll have more supplies around.

Another possibility is using multiple devices can cause issues. Say on your phone you ship a bunch of stuff, and receive some of it. Then you open the game on your tablet and it asks if you want to start with the Server data or the Device data, and you choose Device, then your progress you made on your phone will be erased. If you use multiple devices, I recommend that you choose Server every time, unless you were offline, and made significant progress on that device. Then choosing Device is the correct option.

[Post New]by jla395 on Dec 15, 16 1:38 PM
I cannot connect my game to Facebook. It just spins and then stops and ends back at the login screen. Why is it doing this?

Go to: