Time is FUTILE!!

[Post New]by wolfensteinsmom on Jul 27, 16 12:49 PM
I am on the first HOP in the bedroom in the trunk. I am trying to set the clock, and I cannot figure out how to make the minute hand move. I love the Edgar Allen Poe games, but if you can't do something that you HAVE to do to move along, it is not only futile, it is exasperating!!!
Can some one tell me WHAT am I doing wrong?

harr2
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Time is FUTILE!!

[Post New]by harr2 on Jul 27, 16 2:08 PM
have you got the weight for the large clock first then you get the code. if you have then i am sorry don't know what to say

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jul 29, 16 1:41 PM
You have to zoom into the clock. Move the hour hand to 1 it will turn blue when you have placed it correctly. Then move the bigger hand to 5 it will turn blue too. I had a problem with it not staying in place. Once you get to where it needs to be click on the mouse to get it to stay ther. Otherwise it will keep moving.
Hope this helps.

[Post New]by plum47 on Aug 11, 16 6:38 AM
hi-I am still having trouble with the clock--I can not get the big hand to move past 20 mins past.i have held -clicked it --please help as I want to but this game.many thanks.

Edited on 08/11/2016 at 6:39:06 AM PST

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on Aug 11, 16 7:44 AM
hey plum47. try moving the little hand first. then the big hand. as cherylparker explained you click and hold the hour(little) hand to the 1:00 position and click again to "freeze" it there. Then you do the same for the minute(big) hand. Hope that does it for ya.

Go to: