windows 7 and sky patrol

[Post New]by Carer61 on Feb 23, 10 6:47 PM
anyone else had problems since windows seven was released., I cant even play sky patrol . Finished it hundreds of times but it was my fav and now it won't play.Have tried un and re -installing it several times

Re:windows 7 and sky patrol

[Post New]by so_compusing on May 17, 10 5:32 PM
Ditto~ BIG favorite, desolate that it won't play. PLEASE, DEAR DEVS,won't you fix it?

[Post New]by ptrynmotin on Aug 15, 10 7:45 PM
I'm also unable to play on my new windows 7 computer. I also tried to uninstall and re-install several times. I'm so upset!

kssa
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by kssa on Nov 2, 10 7:29 AM
At least I can get it open to play, but the sound is all messed up?

[Post New]by Billiam54 on Dec 16, 10 5:34 AM
[b]I just got this HP laptop with '7' in it...you know it has a touch bad you use your finger on ...and in order to play sky patrol one has to use their finger to scoot back and forth. Well minewill act like it wants to stick and I end up having to press ctlr to get it to free up. What can I do to check it out? Is it '7' or is it the game?

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Jul 25, 11 2:29 AM
I think it's the game, as Atlantis Sky Patrol is the only game I have this problem with. On mine, the graphics are totally broken up and jerky, and the game is unplayable. I have played it through all the way on Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit. I am currently running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, EVGA nVidia GTX460 SC graphics card. I have tried various compatibility modes with no success. BTW, Atlantis, the other similar marble popper game, works fine on my computer.

What video cards is everyone using? I think it might be a problem that only affects nVidia based cards. I have the latest Win7 compatible drivers, but, alas, the game is still unplayable.

Edited on 07/25/2011 at 2:39:52 AM PST

Go to: