ipimom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

hidden identity chicago blackout

[Post New]by ipimom on Feb 24, 10 12:41 AM
will bfg be getting this game? downloaded trial from [ST] but would rather buy from bfg. i dont want to pay the $19.99 i like the game but not sure i want to pay full price. does anyone know?

Edited on 02/24/2010 at 9:46:40 AM PST

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

Re:hidden identity chicago blackout

[Post New]by corbs123 on Feb 24, 10 1:03 AM
Welcome to the pond, sorry no idea if they will get this game.

[Post New]by ILoveLucyRicardo on Feb 24, 10 9:52 AM
I don't have an answer for you either...just wanted to welcome you to the pond!

ncdeac
Pink Kisser
Pink Kisser
40,241 Posts

[Post New]by ncdeac on Feb 24, 10 2:31 PM
I don't know either but I'm really hoping they do get it soon. It looks like it will be a good game.

Welcome to the pond!

Sage103082
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,562 Posts

[Post New]by Sage103082 on Feb 24, 10 2:36 PM
Welcome to the pond!

[Post New]by Insomniac2 on Mar 7, 10 1:58 PM
Please can anyone tell me what the combination of the girl in the window is, I have spent hours on this bit and am no further forward. PLEASE, PLEASE help me.

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Mar 7, 10 3:05 PM
Errm, I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that I've played the trial. Isn't it the guy in the phone booth that you should be looking at?

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 7, 10 3:44 PM
Hey Fishies,

Since we have a full game forum for Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout, I've gone ahead and moved this thread over just to keep Chit-Chat nice and tidy.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by Insomniac2 on Mar 8, 10 3:51 PM
I managed the bit with the guy in the phone box, but the girl in the window has me beat. I've tried all the combinations of hair, jewellery, clothes but each time it's incorrect.

Re:New Question - hidden identity chicago blackout

[Post New]by amcglone on Mar 13, 10 4:48 PM
i have reached a level in which I was unable to locate an hidden object that has to be place in one of the scenes. so, i let the time expire thinking that once the time runs out, the item would be revealed. however, that was not the case, so i am stuck at the level. when i hit hint it just locates the item that needs to be placed but does not place the item. the scene is the hotel the item is "place the walking man". And i have tried to place the man to no avail, and i am stuck in the scene. direction do not give a clue as to how to advance,etc., and the hint at his point has become useless. Anyone?

[Post New]by amcglone on Mar 14, 10 9:47 PM
Does anyone know where to "place the walker"?

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Mar 15, 10 12:13 PM
Insomniac2 wrote:I managed the bit with the guy in the phone box, but the girl in the window has me beat. I've tried all the combinations of hair, jewellery, clothes but each time it's incorrect.

Insomniac2,
In case you don't have an answer yet - you have to watch as the lightning flashes because each time you play her the combination changes. What I did was note hair color on the first lightning strike, jewelry on the second and clothes on the third. Don't try to look at all at once, just one part with each lightning strike. If you don't get it correct the first try, it will change so you have to look at each part each time. Hope that helps.

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Mar 15, 10 12:15 PM
amcglone wrote:Does anyone know where to "place the walker"?

Hi amcglone,
You place the walker in the center of the life preserver on the left side of the screen. Hope that helps.

ipimom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ipimom on Mar 26, 10 4:45 PM
thanks to everyone for the big welcome! sorry i don't get on very often but i work second shift and my hours are very wierd from most people. anyway thanks for you help!!!!!

[Post New]by tomyluxury on Apr 3, 10 8:15 AM
how to place the T on police station????????????????????????//

Go to: