Please Sir, May I have some more?

[Post New]by hopewilson65 on Oct 8, 08 9:22 PM
I really enjoyed this game. Like someone said in this Forum, regular HO games just won't do anymore. I look forward to the new type of HO games and their challenges. By the way anyone ever heard of "Between the Worlds"? It comes out tom. 10/09/2008, on a rival game site. Of course I will check the BFG site first to see if they have it. If not, I'll just have to buy it from the other site for full price . We will see--good nite all.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:Please Sir, May I have some more?

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 9, 08 6:28 AM
I second ( or third ) the motion.... I love games like this.. !! I had huge problems at first...with the installation of the game.. but on my fourth try it all seems to be working fine and I"m almost finished.

So I take back all the nasty thoughts I had about this game... IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 7:02 AM
Celeryhart wrote:I second ( or third ) the motion.... I love games like this.. !! I had huge problems at first...with the installation of the game.. but on my fourth try it all seems to be working fine and I"m almost finished.

So I take back all the nasty thoughts I had about this game... IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST...

Glad you were able to get it working Celeryhart! I liked the game and will play it again

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 9, 08 9:04 AM
Oh lord...I didn't even notice I was a lobster.... LOL... I"ve come a long way baby.... !

But I'm in big ca-ca now with Samantha...... that darn maze..... I must have missed a letter in spelling out kingarthur and now I"m paying the price... I can't seem to back track to find the hawk........ man oh man... just when things were going so good...LOL, Hope I can find it as I don't want to have to start the game all over.

I need a re-set button on that game.....LOL...

Go to: