gjnashif
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

NIghtfall Profile Gone

[Post New]by gjnashif on Feb 24, 10 6:53 AM
I was halfway through the game, I quit for a few days, then when I returned, my entire profile had been deleted. This is the first time this has ever happened to me in any game I played.

Everytime I start the game now it asks for a new profile. Is there anybody else that has experienced this, I do not want to start another game and have the same thing happen.

--gnashif

Re:NIghtfall Profile Gone

[Post New]by FroggiePharts on Feb 24, 10 8:13 AM
Yes, the exact same problem. Played fine, until I stopped for the day, the next day, it lost all my progress and started me from the beginning. So, I started over, and once again after quitting, it made me start the game over from the beginning. And I bought the game, not knowing it would do this, of course. Waiting for info from customer support.

Good game, hope they can fix it.

FIXED

[Post New]by FroggiePharts on Feb 24, 10 10:03 AM
When you open the game, click on F8 key on your keyboard, and change the storage allocation to 1 MB..........it was that easy! thanks to who ever figured it out!!!

[Post New]by Afra_219 on Feb 24, 10 11:40 AM
I have the same problem and had to start that game over and over, but the F8 key when I open the game didn't work out for me, nothing happens...

I like this game a lot but this problem is driving me mad!

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Feb 24, 10 12:15 PM
Just to say that I cured my not save problem. If you have adobe 'reader' installed, make sure it is updated. If not install it. worked for me, hope it does for you too.

mum26
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by mum26 on Feb 25, 10 4:43 PM
The 'F8' worked until I shut down for the night and the latest version of adobe reader didn't work either, this is so frustrating to say the least, can't believe after all of this time the problem has yet to be fixed. Love BF, but hate this problem, I do want to finish this game. I shut down every night and next day have to put in a new profile, AGAIN, so I'm leaving it to see if a fix will become available, I truly hope so.

Go to: