bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Neverland - Released on October 09, 2008

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 8, 08 11:00 PM
Help Diana rediscover her youth and recover lost toys in Neverland! Is Diana dreaming or living out her childhood again? You`ll have to find out in this mysterious Hidden Object adventure. Make your way through vibrant levels of hidden objects. Move items in the scene to uncover hints and tricks to help you along your way. Collect missing toys in kaleidoscope levels that take you on a swirling adventure that call for a keen eye.

Slowpokie
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Neverland - Released on October 09, 2008

[Post New]by Slowpokie on Oct 9, 08 8:32 AM
I love this game. I love how the little toys ask for more stuff. I like all the hints....not that I need them because it appears there is no time limit so you can sit back and enjoy the game. Its fun the story is good. I just think its one of the best games for hidden objects. I plan on buying it for sure. But I am going to wait to see if it gets added to the Octoberfest game list. If not it will be my first purchase November 1st. Please please please keep making these types of games. I love them

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 9, 08 10:14 AM
glad ya'll like the game. it wasn't my cup of tea. But different strokes for different folks, right. Happy Gaming

angelwingz7
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by angelwingz7 on Oct 9, 08 10:15 AM
When I first viewed this game on the trial period I thought this would be more for the younger group. But, as it progressed I found some of the hidden objects a little difficult to find, hence not so much for the younger crowd.

I enjoy the fact that it is not timed, I can just sit back and enjoy the game for what it is. Also, I really like the interaction with the toys as it ads a newness to this type of game.

I really like the fact that she is transported to her childhood years, I travel right back with her. Playing this game for me helps remove some of the stress as an adult I experience during the day.

I did purchase the game and will play it a little bit at a time to relax my mind and enjoy a childhood I never had.

I think this is truly a personal choice game. So I would at least try it out. Happy Gaming

oxo55
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by oxo55 on Oct 9, 08 2:59 PM
i liked this game but wot happens after chapter2 ?

trishac
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by trishac on Nov 18, 08 12:07 PM
I have got through section 3 but am totally stuck on the end game. You have to find 50 toys in 7 minutes and the picture is so dark you can only see a few of them. Has anyone finished this? Can they give me some hints please?

[Post New]by amandatorres on Nov 12, 09 3:19 PM
I just finished it, and that last level is pretty difficult. If you have been collecting enough hints and bonuses throughout the game, then all you have to do is use them. I used all of my pinwheel hints, which I had many, and they helped me find all of the objects. I loved this game! I have played many, many HOG games, and this is one of my favorites! It is slow paced, enjoyable, I love the plot, and the theme! It is unique, and that's why I liked it. I LOVED the music, and when the little toys danced. I found myself bobbing along with them I loved the music that much. And most of the time, I ignored their requests unless I needed more hints and bonuses. I liked this game a lot!

Go to: