bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

New version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches now available.

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 24, 10 2:01 PM
We have a new version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches available now. This new version of the game resolves the loss of save data in the demo version of this game.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. Here's how to install the new version of the game:
Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

Edited on 02/24/2010 at 2:01:22 PM PST

Re:New version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches now available.

[Post New]by creeky on Mar 22, 10 8:16 AM
cannot get the slate pieces to join. have also trashed this game and downloaded it again with no luck. WHAT NOW?

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Mar 22, 10 5:06 PM
creeky wrote:cannot get the slate pieces to join. have also trashed this game and downloaded it again with no luck. WHAT NOW?

Hi Creeky

I'm sending you a PM as I can help further.

Karen

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Mar 23, 10 1:12 PM
skort wrote:I also cannot get the stone tablets to join nor can I see certain items in my inventory. The book from the bedroom and the book about the trees all are blank in my inventory even though I have them.....I have uninstalled and reinstalled and its the same......

Hi Skort

I've sent you a PM as I can help with this.

Karen

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Mar 24, 10 3:44 AM
skort wrote:I also cannot get the stone tablets to join nor can I see certain items in my inventory. The book from the bedroom and the book about the trees all are blank in my inventory even though I have them.....I have uninstalled and reinstalled and its the same......

Hi Skort

I've just thought... it sounds like you're still using an old save from the trial. To avoid the problems you're having you needed to start a new game after the reinstall and not go back to any save you created during the trial.

Please see my PM too.

Best wishes
Karen

g2lip
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by g2lip on Apr 4, 10 9:54 AM
I reinstalled, I'm still having the same problem. The paper & crayons do not show up in inventory. What now?

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on Apr 4, 10 9:56 AM
Has the reinstatement worked I would like 2 try this game

[Post New]by okanaganbeat on Apr 4, 10 12:23 PM
Are you saying that you have to reload this game and start all over in order for the 3 slates to go together and the rock to reappear to break the window? I just downloaded this game last march, and I see the fix is Feb.....?

Edited on 04/04/2010 at 12:25:49 PM PST

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Apr 4, 10 3:04 PM
Hi g2lip

You will only get the same problems if you use any saves you made during the trial. It is the saved games from the trial that are corrupted. However, if for some reason you are still having problems even though you have started from scratch and not loaded up any saves, please send me a PM then I can arrange to send you a glitch free saved game so you can continue. I can send you a 'start of chapter 2 save' in any case if you would like one so that you don't have to start the game from the very beginning.

Best wishes
Karen

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Apr 4, 10 3:11 PM
okanaganbeat wrote:Are you saying that you have to reload this game and start all over in order for the 3 slates to go together and the rock to reappear to break the window? I just downloaded this game last march, and I see the fix is Feb.....?

Hi okanaganbeat

If you downloaded the trial in March, BF should have updated it so you shouldn't have a problem.

However, if you do experience any glitches, please send me a PM as I can send you a glitch-free saved game from where ever in the game you start to have problems.

Best wishes
Karen

[Post New]by villa12 on Apr 6, 10 6:19 AM
I see that others have had the same problem I am having with this game. Once I completed the Orgam translation, nothing else would appear in the inventory although it sounds like the items are going there. I am using a purchased game.
Can you send me a game that begins at this point? I do not want to start again.
Thanks.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Apr 6, 10 10:36 AM
villa12 wrote:I see that others have had the same problem I am having with this game. Once I completed the Orgam translation, nothing else would appear in the inventory although it sounds like the items are going there. I am using a purchased game.
Can you send me a game that begins at this point? I do not want to start again.
Thanks.

Hi Villa

I'm sending you a PM because you'll need my email address so I can arrange to send you a save.

Karen

[Post New]by HEHBRENNAN on Apr 6, 10 11:15 AM
bfgZambezi wrote:We have a new version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches available now. This new version of the game resolves the loss of save data in the demo version of this game.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times. Every time I get to the slates I can't get them together. Other items, such as the book and rock disappear. I read another post that you can send a PM with a clean start of Chapter II. Please send me one, because I've started the game several times and am getting really tired of it and want to move on! Thanks.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Apr 6, 10 4:12 PM
HEHBRENNAN wrote:
bfgZambezi wrote:We have a new version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches available now. This new version of the game resolves the loss of save data in the demo version of this game.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times. Every time I get to the slates I can't get them together. Other items, such as the book and rock disappear. I read another post that you can send a PM with a clean start of Chapter II. Please send me one, because I've started the game several times and am getting really tired of it and want to move on! Thanks.

Hi Hehbrennan

I've sent you a PM
Karen

[Post New]by JennyGoo on Apr 20, 10 7:43 PM
I have a purchased game. I did not try the trial version. Please send me a saved game from the beginning of chapter 2 as I am also unable to put the slate together or to break the window

thanks

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Apr 21, 10 11:04 AM
JennyGoo wrote:I have a purchased game. I did not try the trial version. Please send me a saved game from the beginning of chapter 2 as I am also unable to put the slate together or to break the window

thanks

Hi Jenny

I've sent you a PM so I can arrange to send you a saved game.

Best wishes
Karen

elledebbie
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by elledebbie on May 9, 10 2:38 PM
I just bought the game yesterday and I am also losing articles in the inventory.

I lost the two tree books and the stone. I can't break the window of the car. I found the slate under the stone, but haven't looked for the others.

Do I have to download it again? Can you send me a fix or at least a saved game? I thought the game was fixed????

Thanks for your help.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 9, 10 7:52 PM
elledebbie wrote:I just bought the game yesterday and I am also losing articles in the inventory.

I lost the two tree books and the stone. I can't break the window of the car. I found the slate under the stone, but haven't looked for the others.

Do I have to download it again? Can you send me a fix or at least a saved game? I thought the game was fixed????

Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure but I don't think the two tree books stay in your inventory when you first see them. I think you will need to relook at them later. Have you jiggled the door handle of the car? Until you do that you can not pick up the stone to break the window.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on May 11, 10 12:10 AM
elledebbie wrote:I just bought the game yesterday and I am also losing articles in the inventory.

Thanks for your help.

Hi elledebbie

The game should work ok now as you say but for some reason some players are still having problems.

I can send you a fix in the form of a saved game which starts at the beginning of chapter 2 - I've sent you a PM so I can arrange to do this.

Best wishes
Karen

[Post New]by lisamax on Sep 22, 10 11:00 AM
I too am unable to join the 3 slates together, PLEEEEEEASE HELP...... I just going round in circles wondering what to do next.....!!!!!!!

Go to: