Who has an elephant

mis_t
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Who has an elephant

[Post New]by mis_t on Jul 29, 16 6:40 PM
I just won my elephant. They called it a horse but it sure looks like an elephant and it eats alot

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Who has an elephant

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 29, 16 6:44 PM
mis_t wrote:I just won my elephant. They called it a horse but it sure looks like an elephant and it eats alot

Who called it a horse?????? In the achievement, when you click on it, it says it is "Little Elephant" ......

Eats alot of what kind of food and how much?

Edited to change the name presented when you click on it from Baby to Little Elephant.

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 6:59:53 PM PST

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:Who has an elephant

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Jul 29, 16 6:46 PM
I still have 2 and a half weeks to go!

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Jul 29, 16 6:46 PM
Just signed into Dhyani and got the Elephant.

When I click on her it says Little Elephant. I play on PC. Does iOS call her Baby Elephant??

She eats 10 Unique (Blue) Food and wakes up in 4 hours.

Jules and Globe are next.

Other Castles are months away.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 6:49:35 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 29, 16 6:51 PM
I started my PC game after the achievement was added.....and then didn't play every day in the beginning....plus took a 2-week vacation.....so I still have 60 days yet to go on PC to get the Elephant.

iPad was issued the achievement about a week or so after PC, so we have always been behind them.....plus, some days (even though I was in the game every day) the gift boxes didn't present at the new day rolling and I didn't notice they had not popped up.....so I lost about 4 days.....iOS will get it on August 6.....I will get mine on August 10

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 29, 16 6:53 PM
Oops.... just checked on iPad... Says "Little Elephant"

BUT.....that is DEFINITELY a change because when I made my pet list, I wrote down "Baby Elephant" -- which was right after it displayed so I could get the "correct" name.

Edited to add.....Well, I had "Baby Elephant" on my spreadsheet, but on the list I posted for MC of where pets come from, it says "Little Elephant" ...... have no idea where I got Baby Elephant in my head, but at least the MC thread is correct:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/659152.page

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 6:58:45 PM PST

mis_t
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by mis_t on Jul 29, 16 6:53 PM
When I clicked on one of the three boxes a line came out and said you achieved the horse.

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Jul 29, 16 6:57 PM
I think I see the what the confusion is:

The banner that appears on the bottom of the screen when you Sign In for the 300th time says:

Gift Horse Achievement Completed

or words like that. I'll play closer attention to the exact wording when I Sign In to Jules here in a minute. I'll take a screenshot this time

So, the Achievement is called Gift Horse.

The Pet Reward for that Gift Horse Achievement is the Little Elephant.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

The Banner says:

Achievement Completed!
............Gift Horse

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 7:26:43 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jul 29, 16 7:01 PM
Thanks for the clarification Dhyaniland....

Gift Horse
1. Collect 10 daily bonuses – 1 diamond
2. Collect 100 daily bonuses – 5 diamonds
3. Collect 300 daily bonuses -- Little Elephant (pet)

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Jul 30, 16 1:04 AM
almost

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Jul 30, 16 1:37 AM
Congratulations to all who have persevered so long in playing MC!
You are the stars of the game!
So our new little pet eats 10 unique foods and sleeps for 4 hours
Those of you who have fed him: what does he give you in return for your generosity and where did you feed him?

tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by tesskw on Jul 30, 16 6:48 AM
I will tomorrow night, but ten unique food. Yikes!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jul 30, 16 8:59 AM
I'll get him sometime in mid-September. I took a break about a year ago and I had a forced break when we moved and my computer was down for a couple of months.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by walkingstar on Jul 30, 16 10:05 AM
Tonight for me..after 300 days In A Row>>>Congrats to all who somehow made it & I Still am curious to know what gave a player the Elephant 300 days ago! and all the other beneficial "boo boos." Why are all our games different? That's really what I wonder..Q@W

ellenBea
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by ellenBea on Jul 30, 16 10:14 AM
Will also get the elephant after midnight, after being logged in every day since the achievment was given.

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jul 30, 16 10:24 AM
I have had problems of not receiving the gift boxes if I hadn't logged out sometimes it opens and sometimes I have to close out the game, then enter again in order for it to start the new day

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Jul 30, 16 11:34 AM
Tonight for me..after 300 days In A Row>>>Congrats to all who somehow made it & I Still am curious to know what gave a player the Elephant 300 days ago! and all the other beneficial "boo boos." Why are all our games different? That's really what I wonder..Q@W

Walkingstar,

We're on slightly different schedules for a couple of different reasons. When this achievement appeared, we hadn't yet started the GMT centralization, so some folks were already a day ahead of the rest of us. Add in delays in downloading the update that included the achievement, and the occasional dropped bonus due to personal or technological issues, and you have some slight discrepancies in the timing. Most of us regulars are within a five day window or so, though. I get mine at the time change tonight!

Astra

D_NY
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by D_NY on Jul 30, 16 12:01 PM
Not yet. I think either tonight or tomorrow night. Can't wait. He looks so cute.

(But he will not be replacing my little black kitten on the pillow. Nope, no siree.)

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Jul 30, 16 12:34 PM
I will get mine tonight Glad to know I have plenty of food for it This might be the only time she gets fed

alfy35twa
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by alfy35twa on Jul 30, 16 1:14 PM
I get mine at the next daily bonus..so in a few hours. This means we've played just 65 day less that a year. We've seen lots of changes to the game.

Go to: