Re:lasers

[Post New]by avtslr on Oct 9, 08 4:40 AM
its like a maze. you just have to avoid the lasers, go up the sides and through to get to the correct point. Plan your route before you start.

kitwhite
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by kitwhite on Oct 9, 08 9:44 AM
Thanks for the tip avtslr; got all the roses in. Now what did you do with the shield?

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 9, 08 9:45 AM
Hi kitwhite! You use the shield in order to block the laser grid at the back of the room to check for where Dr. Butler is being held. Simply place the shield over the lasers in front of each object to check to see if he is being held there.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by awfulcute on Oct 9, 08 12:01 PM
I have tried putting the laser in front of each object, each laser, and the little door in the back of the room. Its not working, what am I missing???????

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 3:18 PM
awfulcute wrote:I have tried putting the laser in front of each object, each laser, and the little door in the back of the room. Its not working, what am I missing???????

You have to put the roses in the correct tubes first...

scarletrose
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by scarletrose on Oct 9, 08 6:35 PM
what is the deal with the scarf. Have roses in but scarf and sheid are sitting here.

[Post New]by Rox75501 on Oct 9, 08 8:04 PM
I've done the roses...but I can't seem to get anything done with the shield. When I put the shields over the doors in the back, it says I can use that tool there later...so....what am I mising?

scarletrose
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by scarletrose on Oct 9, 08 8:16 PM
Ok have all roses in tubes and scarf. Now what. Hint keeps showing small silver door but can't do anything. Every time I touch sheid I am told that can be used later. What do I do to get to that point? I have no other items to use or find?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 8:33 PM
Use the shield to block the electric bars..

scarletrose
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by scarletrose on Oct 9, 08 8:42 PM
prpldva wrote:Use the shield to block the electric bars..
Ok got it. Had no bars. had to replay. worked the second time. Was not regestering scarf so bars never came up.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 10, 08 6:40 AM
scarletrose wrote:
prpldva wrote:Use the shield to block the electric bars..
Ok got it. Had no bars. had to replay. worked the second time. Was not regestering scarf so bars never came up.

Bummer you had to replay it- but glad you were able to get through it. I like this one adn will play again.

Go to: