Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH SSUES for Witches' Legacy: Dark Days to Come Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 30, 16 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/30/2016 at 7:33:46 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH SSUES for Witches' Legacy: Dark Days to Come Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by alwaysdreamin on Jul 30, 16 5:07 AM
This game will not complete the final installation. I'm using Windows 7. I uninstalled the game and re-installed. It did the same thing. So I uninstalled game manager and started fresh. Same results. Can you help, please?!

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH SSUES for Witches' Legacy: Dark Days to Come Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bonggamer on Jul 30, 16 5:24 AM
alwaysdreamin wrote:This game will not complete the final installation. I'm using Windows 7. I uninstalled the game and re-installed. It did the same thing. So I uninstalled game manager and started fresh. Same results. Can you help, please?!

Oh Thank God! I was thinking it's my connectivity. Same problem. Now trying for the third time to download!!!! BFG please help.

TAZZ1965
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by TAZZ1965 on Jul 30, 16 6:13 AM
game keeps crashing. running windows 10. keep getting runs errors. every time I reboot I can play for a few minutes but then when loading something new crashes again. disappointed

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Jul 30, 16 6:58 AM
I was loving this game, until it glitched in the bonus chapter!

Put the stick under the fish and nothing happened. Found the eyes, popped them in, and they just disappeared and I can't move on any further in the game. Just keeps taking me back to the fish.

Third CE game in a row I've bought that's glitched and I can progress no further which means the game is over. Really disappointing when one pays double for a CE.

Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan. All up to date.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 30, 16 7:34 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to hear people have been experiencing problems with the game. Whenever there's an issue getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

Collydoll
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Collydoll on Jul 30, 16 5:31 PM
Bonus Chapter - Fault. I had the same problem as the previous post, got to the bonus chapter, placed the eyes and unable to retrieve the cash register keys. Very disappointing....developers please triple test all aspects of the game before you take our money!

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Jul 31, 16 1:29 AM
Collydoll wrote:Bonus Chapter - Fault. I had the same problem as the previous post, got to the bonus chapter, placed the eyes and unable to retrieve the cash register keys. Very disappointing....developers please triple test all aspects of the game before you take our money!

Hi Collydoll,

Are you on Windows or OS X? Just out of interest, as I would try game again using husband's PC, but won't if glitch is on both operating systems.

Thanks

Belamba

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Aug 1, 16 10:37 AM
belamba wrote:I was loving this game, until it glitched in the bonus chapter!

Put the stick under the fish and nothing happened. Found the eyes, popped them in, and they just disappeared and I can't move on any further in the game. Just keeps taking me back to the fish.

Third CE game in a row I've bought that's glitched and I can progress no further which means the game is over. Really disappointing when one pays double for a CE.

Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan. All up to date.

I'd recommend sending the moderators here an e-mail. To start click on the green envelope.

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Aug 9, 16 5:02 PM
Am in the bonus chapter and failed to pick up the coals so now can't progress any further because I need the coals to use the fire potion to empower the elements on the shield and am locked out of that scene with the coals. So now have to play the game all over again to get to the bonus chapter.

It would be nice if the Devs would show some common sense that you can't be locked out of a scene if there is still something to do / pickup.

[Post New]by scarygame_lvr on Aug 13, 16 9:23 PM
the girl never turned into bertha the pet at the very beginning of the game what am I doing wrong ,... thx

Edited on 08/13/2016 at 9:26:27 PM PST

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Aug 14, 16 1:29 PM
Every other time it is loading to another scene it goes black,,Have to turn off computer and restart,,Love the game,,But it is a pain to play..How do i get another credit or whatever? I have uninstalled the game already and i am playing on windows vista,,Never had this problem before,,I will keep playing it but i think i should get coupon for another CE,,The new help section is hard to understand,,Won't let me put in name of game or what the problem is,,Thank you in advance,,

[Post New]by Forgetmyname on Aug 23, 16 2:59 PM
I stuck in chapter 5. I used the glowing pollen at the red spiderwebs and matched the runes. But I guess I did it in the wrong order because it is not possible to click an the last rune. Has anyone the same problem?

[Post New]by ria081 on Sep 11, 16 7:57 AM
Having trouble at the point to collect the register keys. My operating system Microsoft Windows Home Basic Vista

efb203
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by efb203 on Sep 19, 16 9:37 AM
MacOS 10. Played game a few times. today when I tried to continue the game crashes at opening. Can hear sound but cannot get visual. Updated everything as recommended... no success.

I am increasingly tired of gameplay issues on Macs.... I spend a lot of $$ on Big Fish and want the games to play.

Please fix this crashing issue..do not offer standard boilerplate help as I have already tried all you have said.

Grrrrrrr.

Go to: