bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 25, 10 12:05 AM
Help Nelly and Tom free the unlucky ghosts being trapped by the evil alchemist in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts!

Offered only to Game Club Members, this is a special Collector's Edition early release. The game is scheduled to be released in 2-3 weeks so, the Collector's Edition is for those who can’t wait to see what exciting adventures are in store for Nelly and Tom. As a bonus, Collector's Editions purchases counts toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

Experience all the exclusive Collector’s Edition extras!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

Re:Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Laflamme on Feb 25, 10 5:40 AM
...the following (cut off as usual):

* Exclusive bonus gameplay, with a new character to play as!
* Embedded Strategy Guide
* Gorgeous Desktop Wallpapers
* Behind the scenes “making of” art

Whatever that means. Can somebody elaborate what this "bonus gameplay" includes? More levels or just the third character?

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Feb 25, 10 9:06 AM
laflamme i think it is more levels and you have a new character in those levels.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Feb 25, 10 2:39 PM
why is it always so mysterious?

Playing the devils advocate here, if they are so proud of the edition and think that it represents a value above and beyond the *I can't stand to wait to play it*, why are they not upfront about the extra bonus content?? I dont get it.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Mar 1, 10 8:56 PM
The bonus play is an additional chapter with a different character as the protagonist. It was a challenge to play.

Edited on 03/01/2010 at 8:57:10 PM PST

thagrouch19
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by thagrouch19 on Mar 3, 10 9:55 AM
it was to get the HEART for completion of the game and was pretty kool.remeber you have to complete all mini games to open bonuses on all games like this

Edited on 03/03/2010 at 9:56:49 AM PST

monapool
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by monapool on Mar 7, 10 8:38 AM
Loved this game! So much to do. I am having problems in the bonus game however. I seem to have a magnifying glass attached to the cursor that I can't get rid of and it dosen't magnify the box by the front door to disable the alarm system. Any suggestions?

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 7, 10 10:35 AM
monapool, you might need to start a new topic with "Bonus Content" in your title. You're more likely to get an answer that way

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Mar 8, 10 6:29 AM
monapool wrote:Loved this game! So much to do. I am having problems in the bonus game however. I seem to have a magnifying glass attached to the cursor that I can't get rid of and it dosen't magnify the box by the front door to disable the alarm system. Any suggestions?
Put the magnifying glass on the alarm on the right then follow the wires to the left. it's in the strategy guide!!
Welcome to the pond!!

Go to: