bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Escape from Lost Island

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 25, 10 12:05 AM
When the fancy cruise ship you’re on starts sinking, it’s a fight to stay alive! Once you manage to get off the sinking cruise ship, you need to survive on an uncharted island! Use your wits to find shelter, avert pirates, escape from the natives, and signal civilization to organize your rescue in Escape from Lost Island. Explore gorgeous Hidden Object scenes and find helpful items that’ll make your journey easier.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Escape from Lost Island

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Feb 25, 10 12:46 AM
Am I having deja vu here?

sandyterryb
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by sandyterryb on Feb 25, 10 1:48 AM
Easily made it through level 6 on the demo for this game. Although did skip most of the mini puzzles. For anyone who likes Treasure Seekers series you`ll find this one quite like those. For myself I prefer the word list of objects rather than a circle popping up and a group of items to toss in it. Found the graphics clear and not a lot of junk thrown around in the seek and find scenes. Since I already have three or so of this type hog am passing on buying. Enjoy to all of the fishes who do like this type.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Feb 25, 10 1:57 AM
For those that like Treasure Seekers there is a Treasure Seekers CE released today on BFG! Am looking forwards to trying it out!

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Feb 25, 10 4:28 AM
Well after demoing Treasure Seekers, this game was a bust. Although the mode of finding objects is similar to TS this game just didn't do it for me. The graphics were very grainy. Found myself getting frustrated and using hints (which I hate to do). My hour seemed to drag. Definately a no buy for me

purplehaze72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,258 Posts

[Post New]by purplehaze72 on Feb 25, 10 4:52 AM
i finished this game yesterday, and i liked it, thought it was good! the graphics for me was good, could have been a little more challenge, and the mini games alittle harder, but found it relaxing to play.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 25, 10 5:13 AM
hi purps,
can you tell me how long it was

purplehaze72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,258 Posts

[Post New]by purplehaze72 on Feb 25, 10 5:19 AM
it seemed to take me a long time but not really sure on the exact time it took me, i think it is well worth the 6.99 price!

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Feb 25, 10 5:46 AM
it took me 34 minutes to get to chapter 3 and this game has 20 chapters so it could possibly take 3 hours to play.

[Post New]by EcclesCakes on Feb 25, 10 7:04 AM
It also took me about 30 minutes to complete 2 chapters, but my calculating suggests that 20 chapters would take 10 times 30 minutes, which would be 300 minutes, or more like 5 hours. That, together with the enjoyability factor, makes it a BUY for me....

Eccles Cakes

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Feb 25, 10 7:17 AM
I really like this game! I think it is really worth my credit. The gameplay is very similar to Treasure Seekers, one of my favorites!

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Feb 25, 10 8:21 AM
I won't be buying this game because I find it to boring. You just keep doing the same things over and over with different results.
The new Virtual Villagers game is out now so I'll wait for that to come to BF

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Feb 25, 10 8:34 AM
purplehaze72 wrote:i finished this game yesterday, and i liked it, thought it was good! the graphics for me was good, could have been a little more challenge, and the mini games alittle harder, but found it relaxing to play.

Are you possibly confusing this one with the Secret Island game that came out yesterday? This one just appeared today.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Feb 25, 10 3:12 PM
Gentlsong wrote:
purplehaze72 wrote:i finished this game yesterday, and i liked it, thought it was good! the graphics for me was good, could have been a little more challenge, and the mini games alittle harder, but found it relaxing to play.

Are you possibly confusing this one with the Secret Island game that came out yesterday? This one just appeared today.

it was out on i lose.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Feb 25, 10 3:27 PM
finished in just under 3 hours skipping only 2-3 minis.

I have a love hate with this one. How can someone be so klutzy (I know I know, I'm like that but I mean, come ON! LOL!) and yet at the end I was snickering, yet going oh no, come ON! get real!

The flickering lights, some of the dim scenes and the fact that she has to FIX everything (compulsive much) was dragging me down. I also did not appreciate the cursing, but hey, that's my opinion.

Also, if the natives are "friendly" why are they firing arrows at her? LOL! I dunno. It was a lot of "work work work", and not much play, and sorry Nevosoft, the ending needs a major facelift. What a let down lol!

[Post New]by moosenkass on Feb 28, 10 2:32 PM
had no sound and very slow frame to frame rate

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 28, 10 3:25 PM
This game DRAAAAGGED between scenes... so bad that I thought my computer had locked up more than once. ^_^;;

Even so, I rather enjoy it. It's very much like Treasure Seekers and Moonstone, but unlike Moonstone, the things that you collect to use actually make sense.

My computer hates this game... or vice versa , but even so, it's on my to-buy list

patyann
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by patyann on Mar 6, 10 9:48 AM
I was very disappointed in this game. I usually love games like this that have mini-games that make it more challenging. But this game seems to really drag and the cursor movement was jerky. I spent a lot of time trying to line up my cursor to get to the objects I was finding. And I got very bored when I had to sit and wait for 5 minutes while the skip button lit up since it couldn't seem to figure out that I had clicked on the twenty birds to scare them away. It was actually a relief for me when the trial was over. I will not be buying this game.

Go to: