bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Walkthrough available for Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 25, 10 10:50 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

Or you can click here

Happy gaming!

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Mar 9, 10 10:55 AM
When you go to the alphabetical list of the walkthroughs on the blog, this game is not listed there. I looked on two different days, to make sure I didn't miss it the first time I looked for it. I didn't, it is not there. Maybe someone from BF could add it. Thank you!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 9, 10 12:23 PM
Good catch RaceCat3!

We are currently looking into having the walkthrough for Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition added to the walkthrough list in the Blog as soon as possible!

bfgTigris

Edited on 03/09/2010 at 12:23:35 PM PST

joke555
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by joke555 on Nov 4, 12 1:45 PM
Need help getting past the flies in the mill, help!

Go to: