madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

What a disappointment

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jul 31, 16 3:46 AM
Really Dev's usually when you give us a task like ralphies it is for something useful like fountains.
I was really expecting a fountain out of the deal entered a dive that took me three days to finish and used up 12 leaf stones to finish the dive and collect items for Ralphy only to recieve a new item in what I call the JUNKY CLUTTER list which does not help with game play just cluttered up the fields
Why did you not give us a not her fountain for magic most of us players have been asking for more magical fountain why why why?

Re:What a disappointment

[Post New]by Alisonbeever on Jul 31, 16 8:13 AM
Been wondering what the clutter statue was for....and why so much effort for the other bits of reward.

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Jul 31, 16 1:46 PM
Sometimes special event rewards don't produce anything until the event is complete. The item cannot be returned to storage, and all decoration-only items can. I'm pretty sure we will see that the treasure chest produces something once the event is over.

Jillmore
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Jillmore on Jul 31, 16 2:26 PM
I have not yet given him the full 30 items he needs, not sure if I can, BUT, I'm happy with what I've received up to now eg some coins, spaces AND 10 pearls

Loving the dive not having to worry about having enough magic to keep the diver down

Oh boy, I'm addict to this game lol

Happy gaming

Tarports
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Tarports on Jul 31, 16 2:30 PM
I'm 5 items away from finding out what Ralphie has in his chest so hopefully din out tomorrow.
I'm loving not having to feed the diver with magic, it makes the dives quite a bit quicker just using the magic to decurse the areas

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jul 31, 16 2:47 PM
It is just a stupid decoration when I finished his quest it showed in the decoration list NOT The Chrystal (the magic fountains) list
And I left it there in that list rather then clutter up my island
It really is disappointing
I know some of you don,t agree but not all of us got the opportunities some of the older players had to recieve the ice fountain ect... We missed out cause they were seasonal one time events that we came in on after event was over

[Post New]by Preciousj10 on Jul 31, 16 3:25 PM
I don't know what it's meant to be as raphie has not made anything with it, it's just junk right now

Jillmore
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Jillmore on Jul 31, 16 3:31 PM
I have missed out on some events so I hear what your saying. I think some events like earnings extra fountains should be done on levels, this way no one misses out, as for seasonal events.....

It's summer time, put on a summer event PLEASE I could do with some more magic fountains or magic flowers lol a very LARGE rose bush, oh that would be nice,it would look lovely on my Ireland lol

Even though I missed out on some things, it's not stopped me from moving forward and levelling up.

Happy gaming

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Aug 1, 16 6:00 PM
Special events are just that...special, one-time things. As an "older player," I do have some things newer players don't. I started playing in the middle of the Ice Castle event. I don't know what others get for it, but I get 40 XP every time I collect and recharge it. Not really that big a deal when my last level up required 75,000+ XP. So you might not be missing as much as you think. And in another 8 days, all of us who have completed this event will have something that no player who begins the game after that will have...but they will have a chance to earn many other special event rewards.

This is not the first time that a special event reward has been found in the decorations tab rather than the magic tab. However, in those cases, the item still produced nice gifts for players at the CONCLUSION of the event. The fact that it cannot be placed back into storage is verification that it is more than simple decoration. All items that have no purpose other than decoration can be moved in and out of storage at will.

If you stick with this game through several special events, you will see a pattern. The events come up with little information provided. We never know what the reward is really going to be. The events can seem overwhelming, but they are always achievable, even though they are often revealed in layers. I count on this forum and a couple of Facebook groups to learn from players who are using pearls to complete the events quickly as to what is coming next. Sometimes the reward we get is awesome, and sometimes it's a little "meh," but it's always a reward. I am confident this will be the same.

There is no point in playing a game that leaves you perpetually frustrated and angry. There are some frustrations with this game, but there are a lot of positives and strengths, too.

1JaneValentine
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by 1JaneValentine on Aug 1, 16 7:15 PM
I'm holding out for the end of the event and having hope! Lol. I still think it is no coincidence that his name is Ralphie.

Go to: