judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Level 16

[Post New]by judicuti on Jul 31, 16 3:49 PM
I have tried all the suggestions to fix the problem on this level, nothing works...will there be a fix soon

KittyQueen
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Level 16

[Post New]by KittyQueen on Aug 5, 16 10:05 AM
What problem are you having? I was finally able to finish (after many many attempts) with 3 stars with no technical problems.

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Aug 5, 16 2:21 PM
Big black box in middle of screen

[Post New]by Sandy4Gaming on Aug 8, 16 1:40 PM
judicuti, I have the same problem! I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, but it took me right back to Level 16 and a big black box. Did you ever get a fix?

ILSL
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ILSL on Aug 14, 16 10:13 AM
I have that problem also is there any fix for it?

[Post New]by NDSeamstress on Aug 24, 16 4:51 AM
I have the big black spot on my game as well, and I have windows 10. Has there been a solution yet?

[Post New]by abclee on Aug 25, 16 6:46 PM
I have the same issue with level 16 and the black blob. I also have Windows 10. Tried going from full screen to minimized, exiting and reloading - very frustrating. I just sent an email to tech support.

Edited on 08/25/2016 at 6:47:09 PM PST

[Post New]by SanJonGar on Sep 12, 16 1:50 AM
I have had the problem with the regular and CE. I discovered that you can play the level, just move the cursor around the screen and click on the objects that show up. It is time consuming and frustrating, but it can be done. Technical Support hasn't really come up with a solution, other than adjusting the screen which works perfectly everywhere except here. The "blob" in the middle is the dirigible, so may have been done this way on purpose to test your skills.

Go to: