Re:Finding the Professor

[Post New]by satexasgirl on Oct 9, 08 8:58 AM
you should have a screen that shows different relics from the game with lasers that change color.

bwd4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by bwd4 on Oct 9, 08 1:07 PM
bfgAegean - Unfortunately I bought the game from Spin Top and their tech support isn't answering my emails. Thought I might could fix the problem myself, but it looks like I'll never know how the game ends. I've bought all my games but 2 from bfg and both have been duds! One wouldn't load at all and I couldn't get a refund from Yahoo now this buggy one from ST. Can't get a refund from ST either. Live & learn - only bfg from now on!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you anyway!!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 3:16 PM
bwd4 wrote:bfgAegean - Unfortunately I bought the game from Spin Top and their tech support isn't answering my emails. Thought I might could fix the problem myself, but it looks like I'll never know how the game ends. I've bought all my games but 2 from bfg and both have been duds! One wouldn't load at all and I couldn't get a refund from Yahoo now this buggy one from ST. Can't get a refund from ST either. Live & learn - only bfg from now on!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you anyway!!!!!

Quite a number of ushere have learned that lesson as well! Big Fish is the Best!

Go to: