Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Be very careful... !

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 9, 08 8:56 AM
When you get to the maze and have to follow the sign letters for kingarthur... BE VERY CAREFUL.. so you don't miss a letter.

I"m doing this again... and I missed a letter this time...and for the life of me I can't back track to find it.... I wish this had a RE-SET button... so I could start over. If I can't find it that means I start the whole game all over again.... Sigh... and here things went so well last time I played it... LOL

Is there some secret to back tracking...? I figured the sign B meant backtracking... LOLO... but it doesn't.. HELP...!!

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:Be very careful... !

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 9, 08 10:27 AM
Actually I did eventually find it.. it was on a side wall not the end like the rest of the stuff...... go figure.. !! Now I'm stuck again where I've not been stuck before..

I need to get the last medallion ... but I have no tools left or no items to find... I know where the little sucker is... it's in the green room under the green cloth... but for the life of me I have no way to get it...LOLO. I also know where I have to put it... but I have to get it first. Any idea what I may have done wrong.. ?? HELP...LOL

Stupid LOVEABLE game...LOL If you've played this more than once you'll notice it's a bit different.. at least the clues to find are...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Be very careful... !

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 11:31 AM
Celeryhart wrote:Actually I did eventually find it.. it was on a side wall not the end like the rest of the stuff...... go figure.. !! Now I'm stuck again where I've not been stuck before..

I need to get the last medallion ... but I have no tools left or no items to find... I know where the little sucker is... it's in the green room under the green cloth... but for the life of me I have no way to get it...LOLO. I also know where I have to put it... but I have to get it first. Any idea what I may have done wrong.. ?? HELP...LOL

Stupid LOVEABLE game...LOL If you've played this more than once you'll notice it's a bit different.. at least the clues to find are...

Get the fire basin and the water basin.......

Go to: