tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

To Mods... Any news on a fix / update for the pc version...

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 1, 16 4:00 PM
I been locked out of the game since April 13, with many others. I would think the developers would have some word for a fix or is the pc version not as important as the android / ios version. It would be nice to now what is going on as I been waiting. All they have to do is compare the newer version with the version that was working to see what needs changed. Could someone find out if it is going to be fixed or should I just move on a find another game like this.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

To Mods... Any news on a fix / update for the pc version...

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 1, 16 4:51 PM
tazruby2000 wrote:I been locked out of the game since April 13, with many others. I would think the developers would have some word for a fix or is the pc version not as important as the android / ios version. It would be nice to now what is going on as I been waiting. All they have to do is compare the newer version with the version that was working to see what needs changed. Could someone find out if it is going to be fixed or should I just move on a find another game like this.

Have you tried Sir Match A Lot or Free the Witch? They are FTP here at BFG and both are very good, although Free the Witch is new and thus extra glitchy.

Also, I would like to mention the continued lack of new content for the PC version. We got 3 new cities over 3 1/2 months ago, after an unacceptable waiting period of 6 months, and that was it. Luckily for me I'm not an avid GD player any more, but nevertheless I wonder. We also know for a fact that the next city, Rio, was ready from the previous update, as it was mistakenly released for a couple of days and then removed. After almost 4 months, Rio is still unavailable. The rationale behind the strategy of withholding ready material for so long eludes my grasp completely.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:To Mods... Any news on a fix / update for the pc version...

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 1, 16 5:02 PM
Hello tazruby2000,

I certainly understand feeling upset about not receiving an update about this situation, especially since it's stopping you from playing the game. I wanted to swim by and let you know that the developers are still working hard on fixing the issue and are definitely aware that it is affecting players. The PC version of Gummy Drop! is having a fix developed for this issue as quickly as possible, and I apologize that no fix has been made available to us yet. We want all of our players to have ready access to this game, no matter what platform the game is played on, and we will be certain to update this game's forum as soon as have an update.

I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to write in to our Customer Support team with the information about the issue still affecting some players. The Forum Moderation Team unfortunately does not have advance notice regarding a game's updates including what is inside the update or when it will be released, but we are able to provide the appropriate teams the information that is provided to us which helps get fixes out more quickly. So thank you for doing that and helping us all out.

As a heads up, if any player is having a similar issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and the In-Game ID of the profile affected. Our Reps also gather data on and report issues to the right team using specialized tools not available on the forums, and they're always happy to help.

If any players are having technical issues with Gummy Drop!, I'd like to invite you to report those issues to the appropriate threads. There's one for mobile and one for PC, so I am going to go ahead and list both here, just in case:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

The developers are working hard to get every player affected by this particular issue helped out with a fix, and while we do not have any updates at the moment, we all want to thank you for you continued patience. Thanks again for your time and understanding.

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:To Mods... Any news on a fix / update for the pc version...

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 1, 16 5:04 PM
Since this seems to be talking about a technical issue that the developers are aware of and are working hard on fixing, I'm also going to go ahead and lock this thread. If any player has a technical issue with this game, please be sure to post to the appropriate thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Thanks again everybody for your time and understanding.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: