lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Chess game Simon Says

[Post New]by lineck on Oct 9, 08 9:50 AM
Is there any way to get to the next level on this game,I cannot get past the Chess Game it goes way to fast for me, the Organ was fast enough I wrote that one down but the Chess one is away past me, even too fast to write down, that is the one fault with this game no skips, us oldies need some chance, and my grandkids live too far away to help, looks like it will be like Azeda 2 I will not manage to finish it.

Cheers

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:Chess game Simon Says

[Post New]by gameslvr on Feb 11, 09 8:59 PM
It works!! It really works! I cut up 32 little pieces and placed them over the squares and as the light flashed under the number I wrote the numbers down while looking at the screen. You have a second or two after the lights stop, you don't have to start right away. So I just followed my numbers and ---- Yeah prpldva!!! Thank you soooooo much.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 11, 09 9:08 PM
Yeah! Glad it worked! Have I said that I HATE Simon games! LOL

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 28, 09 6:42 AM
The funny thing with this one is that the quicker you are, the easier it is. If you don't get anything wrong, only your last go is 6. The more wrong, the more 6s.

playmysti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by playmysti on Mar 1, 09 6:51 AM
I can't figure out if I'm the white chess or the brown or does it matter?

playmysti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by playmysti on Mar 1, 09 6:52 AM
Also once you start the sequence it stops. How do you get it to start another sequence?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 1, 09 10:08 AM
You're white. For every sequence you get right, brown loses a piece. For every sequence you get wrong, you lose a piece. Everything starts again from scratch if you (white) lose all your pieces.

playmysti
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by playmysti on Mar 1, 09 4:54 PM
Mr Russ.....After about 4 sequences it goes so fast I can't keep up. Problem with this game....you can't pass a puzzle. Very frustrating.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 9, 09 7:02 AM
bump

barneyy
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by barneyy on Mar 10, 09 10:20 PM
HI there,
Need your help, I can't find the last score sheet for the chictoa instrument
Chapter 20
thanks
barneyy

[Post New]by madisonloui on Jun 5, 09 4:43 PM
TYTYTYTYTY!!!! 32 pieces of post-it notes later and I have left the chessman!
prpldva you rock! Awesome suggestion! Thank you ...on to the knights!

Shauntie1
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Shauntie1 on Jun 7, 09 5:48 PM
Before I read about the post-it notes (which I will try) I was frustrated enough
to send the following message to Kat games.:

Hi
"I am writing to inform you of a problem with Dream Chronicles Eternal Maze. It is the Chess Game. People cannot memorize the pattern because it is too hard and or too fast. (Some customers are older)

Go to Bigfishgames and check out the forum about it. Many people are saying the same thing and they do not plan
to buy the chosen child because of this chess game segment.

Is there a patch so we can skip this puzzle and go on to enjoy the rest of the game or do we have to throw it out unfinished?
There must be a “cheat” that will bypass the chess puzzle.

I am not trying to be rude but we are highly frustrated with this and need help.

Thank you for your time,"

(Hope I didn't offend anyone by stating "we" in the above note)

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 25, 09 1:54 AM
bump

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 19, 09 2:06 PM
bump

Lizzard7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Lizzard7 on Oct 10, 09 11:37 PM
prpldva wrote:I tore up little pieces of post-its, numbered then and stuck them to the screen! LOL It looked ridiculous, but it worked!

I like your idea, but I'm going to try something different. I just got a brand new iMac with a 24 inch screen, and I'm just not ready to stick things on it!

I tried using my iPhone video to record the sequences. It could work, but it gets real tiring juggling between playing back the sequence and recording the new one.

So my next plan is to use your idea of covering the screen with a numbered system. The only difference is that I am going to use a large piece of tracing paper or velum so that I don't put anything sticky on my screen. I hope it works!

P.S. I have to say that this particular simon says game is really annoying because as soon as you miss the sequence, it starts right in on a new one. In other games, the sequence will be repeated so you can try again. And of course, you can't skip the game...

Lizzard7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Lizzard7 on Oct 12, 09 10:59 AM
I tried prpldva's method with (pre-numbered) tracing paper. It worked great! I solved it on the first try. I can't imagine getting through this puzzle without it.

A very enjoyable game - I'm going to play it again.

[Post New]by meagain54 on Oct 24, 09 11:43 AM
Use the phone video recorder. Its the only way I got throught it.

[Post New]by Ninder on Oct 31, 09 3:38 AM
Am sure I saw this same answer on here last year...I never could get past the chess game and gave up till I tried the suggestion of using a large enough strip of Cling Wrap over the screen and just mark the dot where you need with erasable pen, then wipe and go again, I am still slow as all get out and it took several tries but I finally got it done
how do I get to where I can print off the Level Walk throughs for this game?

kerel
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by kerel on Nov 4, 09 4:50 PM
Welldone Shauntie1!!!Good job!!maybe we all have to e-mail them !Although i've tried all the ways been suggested,i could not manage to solve it!!Other suggestions?Pls helppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!

Go to: